WTF: Full Time Job

I know theres a million of these threads but I currently work at ECC in the Athletics Department. Im 19 and have my GED .Ive been at ECC for a little over a year and it just doesnt pay enough. They keep at part time hours so theres no benefits/union options. Im trying to find something full time days or nights. I have transportation. At my job I answer and transfer calls,file paperwork,enter data into the computers,supervise the athletics office and also create and file all gym memberships. Just seeing if anyone on here has any options.

did you already check out the job offer posted right below this thread?

yea i just didnt think i was qualified for it

It is a warehouse/ebay listing job. If you are not qualified for that, I am not sure what your looking for.

Fast food restaurants are always hiring. Do you have a monster account?

I must have read it wrong my bad. Yea I just made a monster account yesterday.

indeed.com<–If you have anything worth looking at on your resume.

snagajob.com<–all else

sorrento cheese is hiring $14 an hr

doing what? im right around the corner from them

$14 an hour?

Wow, you will have a hard time beating that with a GED and no specific skills.

My buddy works for sorrento, makes good money and has good benefits, plan on working shitty shifts though. Lots of overtime opportunity.

Are you currently enrolled at Ecc?

Its production work, unless I can get you in if you have a mechanical background and can learn quick? production is 2nd or 3 shift which is 2-10:30 or 10:00-6:30. Its 14 dollars an hour to start which goes up to I think 16 an hour in production, maint mechanics start at 16.50 and are up to 20 after they get there grade 3 classification. Let me know if your interested in the positions ill get an application you can fill it out and bring it in, and ill tell you who to call. Starting pay after taxes is around 495 a week. Also our benefits are amazing 12 dollars a week is full health and dental. And we have a great 401k and pension from the dairy industries.
No lay offs at sorrento we are hiring and throwing millions into this facility in the next 2 years. Pm me if your interested.
My experience with sorrento, I love it! You move quick through the ranks and if people like you, you get promoted. There is a kid in motz production who drives a nice stang, i know he is making good $ and dont mind all the overtime.

lol

You can come work at LocalNet if you want to do dial-up tech support and be on the phone all day.

Starts at or above $10/hr, and there is health available…

PM if you really want to venture in

lol is there anything that starts at $20+ HR or $16+ with OT??

ehh

16 sorrento, depends on where they want to place you. I started at 16, and that was not bad. Thats 500 a week take home. with ot way over 500.

http://maps.live.com/?mkt=en-us#JnE9eXAuMjM3NStzb3V0aCtwYXJrK2F2ZStidWZmYWxvK255JTdlc3N0LjAlN2VwZy4xJmJiPTU0Ljk3NzYxMzY3MDY5NjMlN2UtNTIuMTE5MTQwNjI1JTdlMjcuOTk0NDAxNDExMDQ2MiU3ZS0xMDUuNTU2NjQwNjI1

2375 south park ave. its not in a crappy part of south buffalo, its nice around the plant.

GED=fail?

lol Jk

Yea I know and believe me im one of those people that mean it when they say this wish they could of went back and done it right the first time.

And thanks everyone else I have sent some pm’s

i know right