WTF Happened to Sunoco Ultra 94

most gas staints that use 93, 89, and 87. and only have to fuel tanks. one that holds 93 and one that holds 87. 89 is a mixtrue between 93 and 87. that porb. has something to do with the mixtures

just filled up the minivan with 94!

is there any place that still sells turbo blue, or that sunoco high octane anymore?

i have 94 in my one car, and it runs like shit.

quik stop in new alexandria across from sheetz has turbo blue.

I’d run 85 octane, if I could still find it.

GM shitmotor FTW.

yea, i knew about that one, but driving 22 sucks.

they used to sell it down here in ross twp. at the texaco, but they quit.

it would be easier for me to go and pick some up at quakercity raceway, from where i live.

but thanks :bigthumb:

try 11.1:1 CR with 30*, i run it on 93 but some stations around here arent the same as other 93s

turnpike sunoco @ new stanton

For those of you looking for an extra couple octane points, look into a fluid called Toulene.

Ill see if i can find the article…but its basicly 114 oct. And is sold as paint thinner at home depot etc…

It was used in F1 race cars back in the day. Basicly its the same thing as an octane booster (aromic hydrocarbon) but its more gas than ethonol (sounds wierd i know)

But ill post up the article later.

And just to stay on topic…The local sunoco sells all grades +110 and 112. They also have 6cents off each gallon of 94 on wednsdays

i think i heard soemthing liek that before. its harsh stuff tho for removing paint and etc. im sure it cant begood in longuse

it’s used in leaded fuels

you have to mix toulene and I wouldn’t keep it in regular fuel lines for long

you have to mix toulene and I wouldn’t keep it in regular fuel lines for long :wink:

This got me to looking around about toluene. I read on the svt forums that it eats plastics. But I found no proof on that. Also on the grand national forums they said its not actually 114 octane and sometimes actually 109. That would make tuning for a certain octane impossible would it not? How would you know what octane your home depot booster actually is? I want to try it sometime but with people saying its not always 114 octane I wouldnt feel safe.

Ohh well, I have 115 Octane about 1/2 mile from my house :slight_smile:

mac, trust me, if it could be done, i would have done it by now. my intercooler is built into the intake manifold for my blower. its a great design, but impossible to change. the only option i have is to go with a larger heat exhchanger which guys report does little to nothing since the intercooler is only so big.

Where? Im in fawn twp.
BTW, saw you Friday evening coming up by Gattos to get on 28. I was in my blue colorado tinted out. Your car looks really sleek with that front end.

They use it in race gas to begin with, if you mix it the correct ratio, its perfect!

duramax

Out in Sarver just past the Lerverville.

Thanks for the complement :slight_smile: I dont think I noticed ya, but i’m oblivious most of the time.