WTF Happened to Sunoco Ultra 94

My buudy told me acouple days ago that he went to get some 94 at sunoco and there was a blank space on the pump where it was and they said there getting rid of it. I went to get gas today and sure enough its 87-89-91 and ultra 93 now bbbbbbbbbbooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…
i bet all the other stations are gonna lower to 91 octane now and be like lame cali. just one more reason for my car to blow up hahha.

not selling enough… people want to have cheaper gas so they throw in some 91 because thast usually what high octane cars call for… like cadi northstar motors and stuff. people gettin by using the least amount possible. 94 isnt doing anything that 93 is doing. just deal with it.

Changed to Ultra 93, Thank the prez bush and his energy bill.
chuck norris tried to stop it, but felt his internet geeks would have.

I wonder what some e85 would be like as a performace fuel if you tuned a car to run it. I think it’s like 100 octane

it would be like running 100 octane… actually i think its like102 or so… just need to change a few things in the fuel system. but it owuld be sick to have a e85 car running like low 10’s GM would love that along with the mid west

I just put ultra 94 in my one vette today… is it just that station?

I’ve had a car tuned on 94 that didn’t ping, then used 93 another time and had it ping. I know its only one octane point, but i swear it makes a difference.

the difference between 93 and 94 is .07

I went up to sunoco yesterday specifically for 94 octane, and was bummed. Sux. Oh well.

i just put sunoco 94 in my car today.

i remember seeing an article somewhere on e85 vs gas and the gas outperformed in acceleration and mpg.

takes 85% more fuel though

def mpg but not acceleration.

it gets about 30% better gas milage over e85 but 100+ octane is better then gas.

ethanol for cars. Biodiesel for trucks. no more sending billions to terrorists. win.

for anyone that is interested, car and driver had a good article sometime this year on biofuels and the future of energy for cars.

it cut alot of the politics and other biased garbage that people say and gave the facts.

this sucks. when running 10.08 to 1 compression plus 10lbs of boost i liked to have the 94 octane. i know there’s barely no difference between 94 and 93 but in my head i felt better about it lol.

ya its all in the head…

get a better intercooler holty

the sunoco down the rocks has a 4 nozzle pump, you can get 94, 93, 89, or 87. But, if you look at the analog counter on the tank, there is only 2 tanks pumping to the pumps. When you pump 93, or 94, the one counter counts the gallons, when you run 87 or 89 the other counter runs.

Hahaha.

thats gay went down the road to sunco to fill up gas can so i can put some in the bird and i see no 94

wtf so pissed

e85 made more peak horespwer and more peak torque than race 105 race gas. Hot rod just did a test on it in this months issue. it was on a carb motor, running about 12.5:1 compression. only small things were needed to be changed to run e85.

as for efi cars. my brother said the only difference he noticed on e85 equipped cars soo far is a sensor in the fuel line that dectets what kind of gas it is, and the compter makes adjs for it. when u run e85 the car will use more fuel to burn than normal gas