WTFind: Housemate

So my long time roommate/friend is moving out in a month to get a place with his chick. Many of you know me and/or my place and can vouch for it. If we have mutual friends that can vouch for you, even better. It’s going to be just me here for right now, looking for one roommate to share my 3BR/2BA house. Asking for $450/mo plus 50/50 split on gas and electric. 1 month security required. Lease terms are flexible.

sweeeeet. needs more garage for me. GL!

Urinal is awesome. Good luck finding a quality candidate. Seems like an awesome place to live.

Haha thanks guys, needs more garage for me too. It only has a 1-car and my Vette lives in there.

More garage space is certainly necessary!

Sounds pretty awesome, what are the dimensions on the bedroom?
And how late are you up on weekends?

Just clone yourself and charge him $450.

Nice fucking place! Awesome for whoever moves in

Good luck finding a roommate. Over the years, it has become harder and harder finding quality people…I am blown away at how flaky people have become…

Maybe I can sell my house and ditch the wife

This sounds like a solid deal

Are you blanket fort friendly?

Sweet place!

Good times have been had at this house. :tup:

PS the hot tub works fo sho

Right around the corner from me. Beauty place! Good luck renting it out!

Where did you get the urinal? I want one!

1. Invite Blue Eyed Devil to live with you
  2. Get a camera crew
  3. Sign with Fox / MSNBC
  4. Profit?

:slight_smile:

:tup: to a good guy…

Good luck finding someone.

That TV in the Basement Bathroom is AWESOME!

+1 on Urinal source…

never fails.

Haha, thanks guys.
The urinal was purchased from a plumbing supply online. It was actually only about $200 for the urinal and flush valve…you can’t go wrong there if you’re redoing a bathroom and you have the space for that and a regular toilet. Not only do I get to use it, but if I ever go to sell the house, unless it’s a woman buying it by herself, who WOULDN’T want the one with the urinal?

Joe, totally agree about the reduced quality roommate selection these days. I used to have people lined up that wanted to live at this place. Now all the ones I would actually consider have animals, live with girls, or moved away from WNY.

The room is 10x12 plus a 2x8 closet. I’m usually up until about 4 on weekends but a lot of that time I’d say it’s stumbling in at 3, making something to eat, using said urinal, and going to bed.

100% the same with me. There was a time where I’d have to CHOOSE who I wanted. Now, just getting people to show up is like pulling teeth. Funny thing is, the house has gone through a complete renovation over the last couple years…it has only gotten better…