wtfs wrong with my car

so it was moist outside today, first when i start my car the engine shakes like a cunt, feels liek tis gonna rip off the mounts, then when i start driving, it feels like the speed limiter kicks in every now and then rnadomly as i accelerate normally, wtf seems like my fuel pump is coming on and off but i replaced it, what the hell,im getting pissed off at this shit, ended up doing a mile long burnout down bayview and smoked off half my thread in like 2 minutes fucking 240sx wtf is going on, and no i wont buy an sr yet :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :lol: :lol: :lol:

i love laying patches when i’m pissed at my car…lol

#1 whats a shaking cunt look like.

#2 i bet its your mafs.

GT

sounds like MAF or a bad connection that let water in…
Weird stuttering is usually fuel or maf

Make sure all your wires to your maf are connected properly…

I could show you but I don’t think she’d appreciate it, and I don’t know if you’d wanna watch for an hour to find out…

Oh yeah, and my nuts would probably be in the way of your view anyway… :lol:

so can my mafs can actually go bad ? do i need a new one ?

Yes it can go bad, and you need another one if your wires and everything are connected properly but it isn’t working.

I would borrow one from a friend and test it out on your car to make sure it’s the maf before buying another one.

definately sounds like MAFS

when i installed my e-bay intake i forgot to plug the MAFS connector back in, car acted like you described.
Scared the shit out of me, then my old man is like, “turn it off, you forgot to plug this back in”… :oops:

You wouldn’t be able to rev if the MAFS was that messed up. It could also be a big ass vacuum leak. When mine was like that… sorta… it was a hole in my intake piping that I didn’t patch very well. Between the MAFS and TB.

Get an SR :twisted:

Sounds more like you are running on 3 cylinders.

At idle, when the engine is shaking violently. Unplug each spark plug wire and see if it makes any difference.

If you pull one and it doesn’t make any difference, you have found the cylinder.

Pull the plug and ispect/replace.

You could try the same test with injector plugs.

But if this happened all of a sudden, I would bet it is a plug.

Is she running well in it dry out? Well if she is and when she running well wet your bay (ie, plug wires distributor etc.) and see if she runs like shit. If she run like shit replace you cap, rotor and wires cause there arcing.

its definately not running on 3 cylinders

most of the time its fine, even in the rain sometimes its fine, i tried hosing down the engine bay and the ignition components and nothing happenes, i already replaced most of the ignition components, i think its a wiring connection to one of the important sensors, which ones should i check ?