WTH: Are you a l33t h4x? Possible job opening

It’s not so much that the IBM’s were failing a lot, other than the hair trigger self destruct on the raid controller, but the fact that IBM’s own guru’s they sent in couldn’t fix it.

[quote=“speedracer329,post:19,topic:32239"”]

dos is good.

[/quote]

:lolsign:

[quote=“Daddie,post:38,topic:32239"”]

Same could be said about our 56 Dell poweredge 2650s, and our 4 EMC SANs.

We had one power supply go on an old powervault, and service has been rocking.

They are all good, they will all have problems. everything is made in china/malaysia/thailand

[/quote]

yes because we all know what happens with things made in america… cars… enough said.

i’m out of town right now, but my step brother is a big IT guy who was looking for a new job. I will let him know asap. Seriously, he knows his shit.

[quote=“Daddie,post:32,topic:32239"”]

Edit : fuck.

[/quote]

Weak

This is Jeffrey Clement posting under STEALTTH-

I am currently working for Synergy Global Solutions as a System Engineer providing Network and Server Administration for over 500 clients. I have been in administration for 5 years and have experiance with the following:

Cisco Infrastucture Equiptment - Routers, PIX, Catalyst Swiches, VPN Concentrator, ASA, 1200 Series Access Point
Microsoft Server 2003,2000,nt
Active Directory
Exchange 2003,2000
DNS Infrastructure
Citrix Metaframe Presentation Server 4
Novell 6.5/Groupwise 7
Raid Array

This is just a short list of what I have actually worked with. I have worked with end-users for over 7 years including the last year in the Hospitality market in which I deal with 5 star hotels such as the Mandarin Oriental and The Gramercy Park Hotel.

The reason I am posting for this position is to consolidate my experiance into one environment as apposed to 500+. I also have extensive documentation expieriance in Visio and composing device matricies.

I also have the ability to setup remote monitoring services that will page and email any outages on a network through a program called Level Platforms. I have setup over 75 companies with the software and also has ticket creating software.

I am currently on call 24/7 and have no problems with reliablity. I work until problems are resolved.

Please Email clement.jeffrey@gmail.com for a resume and references.