WTH: Electrician

I need a new service for my house, very simple job good oppertunity for someone to make some good cash.

no permits, no inspections

pm 2slo2gofast his friend nick works for frey, he’ll do a side job.

I know a guy from thomas and zoreb thats real good as well

I dont do services, I have several contact that do and would be willing to take a side job. All are either Journeyman or Master electricians. If you need any of the wire clips, fittings, panel, breakers etc… PM me and i will give you a great deal! I sell electrical equipment for a living.

I think we talked before you work at rexel with dan forcuchi and chris oshea

anyway pm sent, let me know

union electrician, foreman for years, send me pm if still needed…no permit, no inspection??Tonawanda?? doesn’t matter.

pm sent

for those that are wondering, if i file a permit the town is going to make me install hard wired smoke detectors at a cost of 7 grand (7 detecters and a split level multi family home = alot of money for this job)

wow 7 grand.

My dad has a little house in tonawanda (town).

They made him install hard wired smoke detectors in two rooms.

The price was about 1900 bucks, but the insurance company was paying because they had to update the electrical box due to the october storm.

dr electric

He is a really good guy! He was just in my office the other day picking up the DVD’s to study for his Master Electrician exam. The only problem with having a company come out is they have to have the permits or they will risk losing their license to practice within the particular township.

87conquesttsi is a electriciam i am sure he would be up for it

What company? I work for IPL right now.Only an apprentice still.

Im way to busy, otherwise i would be interested.Thanks for the mention Joe.

^ What do you do for IPL? Paul comes in all of the time and picks supplies up from me. Are you on one of the large jobs?

Frey foreman… What year apprentice?? local#??

Information I could have used a month ago… Just finished a complete panel change and whole kitchen remodel. Damn.

1st year apprentice.Im on one of IPL’s larger jobs.OLV in lackawanna.Turning the old hospital into an assisted living home.

1st year.Local 41

PM (84_Supra) he could likely help you out.

I do a lot of side jobs, PM me what you need done