WTH: various positions, 2 shifts

The company I work for is getting busier then ever. There is the standard 90 day probation period. After the 90, there is a tool allowance, perscription safety glasses allowance, boot allowance, insurance (if you don’t need ins, they will pay you almost $300 every 1/4 you don’t use it). If you are hired before July 1, you are given 2 1/2 vacation days. You are issued uniforms, safety glasses, gloves, etc.

For 1st shift we are looking for: an experienced industrial painter starting pay $15.40 hr. We use an airless system and Sherwinn-Williams Industrial paint.
Class A & B machinists, not sure of pay range for machinists.
Welders with MIG and stick experience.
Fabricators, must be able to work from blueprints.
First shift hours are 7am-3:30pm, but most work from 6am-4:30pm, Mon-Fri. Sat are optional when we work.

For 2nd shift we are also looking for machinists, welders, fabricators and a floater. The floater will help others that need a hand with material handling, prep for painting, etc. Also will be trained for small machining work. Hours are from 4pm-2:30am, Mon-Thurs. With optional overtime on Fri. The shift differential is $1.00 hr.

There is always a ton of overtime available.

The company I work for is Wendt Corporation, on Military in Tonawanda. They are right near the 290 behind the new Timmy Ho’s. We build automotive scrap recyclers, build alot of big shit. I am putting a link at bottom of this thread.
I do not have anything to do with hiring, so I am not sure of the starting pay for machinists, welders, fabricators and floater positions. I only know for the painters, due to a friend that was looking for a job in painting. This also maybe long winded, but I have never posted an add for hiring.
There is no real heavy lifting, have use of forklifts, jib cranes and bridge cranes for material handling.
If anyone wants to PM me for more info or go there and pick up an application.
Thanks.
http://www.wendtcorp.com/wendt_corp.asp

what type of fabrication is involved?

Basically, tack up to steel to print. Whether it is plate, flat stock, c channel etc. Thicknesses from 1/8" up to 4" depending on whats being built. All steel comes pre-cut, angled and drilled. There are times you may have to use a Mag drill for additional holes. Some pieces can take 2-3 weeks to build, while others take a few hours. We use carbon, Hardox and stainless steel and aluminium. I hope I answered your question.

Awesome, :tup: