WTH: who can make this look better for 50 bucks.

A poor friend of mine hit a house.

think you could help for 50 bucks?

I could totally Photoshop that. $50 offer still stand? :slight_smile:

lol

Define “better”.

i didn’t know you associated with “poor” people

lol at all these responses… the only thing you can do for 50 bucks is buff it out… and those look DEEP and creased too… sooo, your options are limited

i can flat black it for 50 bucks it will look great … but really could a match color spray can for like 7 bucks at carquest and a da may work

$50 in beer and it will “look” alot better b/c you will not care… works for the girls i dated…for a night.

What is that a GM mini van?

can i laugh that he actually hit a house?

sand and put some icing and bondo on it to smooth it out? then try and color match spray paint? prob cost less than 50 bucks

These responses are pricelss. LOL at not knowing newman associated with “poor” people.

haha.

srsly though… can anyone help?

that’s not a $50 fix, more like a $500 fix even for a half assed body shop.

the deal is that you can remove all the white and black color that’s embedded in the paint just by using a clay bar, compound, and paint cleaner. this will make it look a lot better from a distance? after that you’ll be able to see how deep the scars are and if you’ll be getting a lot of rust soon or not.

i know it’s not a legit fix for 50 bucks. I told him 1000 on the cheap at a bodyshop. He just wants someone to buff it and shit.

If all he’s offering is $50 he’s better off just trying to fix it himself. Buff the shit out of it with something agressive to get the house paint off, pound out the dents with what ever you can jam in behind the fender, then hit it with a can of autozone rattle can clear to keep it from rusting.

You don’t fix big fuckups like that with good results for $50.

:tif: at best.

check PMs

Newman , You know I got this

Okay, i can see maybe hitting the house and be like “oh shit” and then stop. but why the hell would you keep driving into the house and scratch the rest of the side of the car:bigclap: nice job