Yamatuo garage Products? Need your Opinion

Hey

I’m planning on purchasing Yamatuo garage products from slivia group buy for about 500-600 USD shipped. Its complete set… Just wanted to know if these products are any good and how they old up to competitors. Does anyone have them on there car? Is it worth it for DD and should i get these if i plan to slam my 240.

what you talkin about? their multi link?

bing sells multi link aswell, made in canada!!

yea Multi link .

its all the same shit.

some are red, some are blue, some are gold.

who gives a fuck anymore

thats what i was gonna say

Some are Teflon coated some are not.

I have they’re full multi-link setup, they’re pretty beefy, I have them installed but my car isn’t rolling yet so I can’t comment on how they ride.

People over on Zilvia seem to love them so…

i would recommend agianst them quite heavily.

turn-buckle style adjustment is ‘okay’, i used it on my old RUCA but it allows for less overall adjustability.

http://www.yamatogarage.com/Picture_112.jpg

The rod ends don’t look too too bad, certainly look better than some, and it’s a good thing that they aren’t trying to hide them behind a dust boot so they are probably not $0.25 cent pieces… That said, they are not self-sealing… the race is totally exposed which means they are a very poor choice for Canadian drivers. They will eat up dust, debris and wear out very quickly. They will also get pretty noisey very quickly if they don’t fail entirely by developing play since they are so exposed.

The welded arm design, especially with the S14 RUCA, is identical to a few other ebay brands… like wicked tuning… They are quite possible just powder coated with a sticker on them and are otherwise identical to other cheapo china “faulty-link”

The s14 RUCA look suspiciously similar to the same design (with a fancy powder coat) as the ones HERE

In closing… i think anyone around here who buys them is making a very poor decision. If you’re on a budget talk to Varun about Megan stuff. If you want good stuff i can supply my gear… my rod ends will outlast those a hundred fold. SPL is the only other option providing a similar grade of rod ends… Other than that, look at SPL or PBM and don’t consider anything else.

Thanks Bing, I will look into your product and other you suggested.