Yay for DTV

The DIRECTV 10 satellite soared into space yesterday, beginning the first leg of its mission to dramatically expand HD programming for millions of DIRECTV customers nationwide and establish DIRECTV as the industry’s HD pace-setter.

The Boeing-built 702 model satellite lifted off at 6:16 p.m. PDT, Friday, July 6, from Pad 39 at the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan aboard an International Launch Services (ILS) Russian-built Proton Breeze M launch vehicle. After nine hours and eight minutes in flight, the rocket left the spacecraft in a geosynchronous transfer orbit with a high point of 22,300 miles (36,000 km) above the equator. Controllers at the ground station in Hartebeesthoek, South Africa have made contact with the satellite and confirmed that all systems are functioning properly.

fuck off Time warner and ur shitty HD :slight_smile: :massmoon::massmoon:

you REALLY love your television.

Ya I love when during exciting playoff football it starts snowing like fuck and Bzzzt, No reception. DTV can eat my bag.

[quote=“98SS10,post:3,topic:32001"”]

Ya I love when during exciting playoff football it starts snowing like fuck and Bzzzt, No reception. DTV can eat my bag.

[/quote]

actually the kaku slimline dishes experience very minimal reception loss in snowy weather

ive never lost a signal, might wanna get a new dish.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:5,topic:32001"”]

ive never lost a signal, might wanna get a new dish.

[/quote]

X2, I have Never Ever lost signal.