Yeah, Major

Just looking for info on how to replace a lost license plate. Thanks for the help.

ummm…register, insure, and inspect it? :gotme:

:bloated:

Well, yeah… eventually, but I need a new plate for my daily, and I have no clue how to go about getting a new one. Just wondering if anyone has experience there.

ummm…just go to the dmv and tell them that you lost it or you think someone might have taken it off while you were parked somewhere. they should just issue you a new set of plates (maybe for a small fee). when i got into my accident, my front plate got crushed into little bits in between my car and a semi. i just went to the dmv and told them what happened and they gave me another plate.

Hahaha alright, well thanks alot. Anyone know where and when DMV’s in this area are open nowadays?? Oh, and this morning I actually just got back from the Police Dept… its the only thing I could think of, and they gave me a “lost plate” form. told me to take it to the DMV, so I guess thats for tuesday.

Ask dre if its a great idea to drive around in a car that is un registered un insured … its gonna be hillarious if u get in an accident or get pulled over… he lost his liscese… no offense but i hope you do as well… ur the reason i have to pay more for uninsured motorist protectoin on my insurance

Yep, I PERSONALLY am the reason you pay more. Actually, its a cycle, Its uninsured because the quotes I got for it were nearly $1500, even with my other car on their plan. That would make my total with 2 cars nearly $3500. No chance in hell. Besides, the pulsar doesnt techinally have an owener… no name on the title, haha. Done driving it on public roads for now anyways, I think we will build it for rallying.

http://www.nydmv.state.ny.us/ethrum.htm

they will give you new plates on the spot if u turn in your single. You pay to reregister and they extend your reg another couple of years.

How are you not? YOU are driving uninsured… ur part of the statistic…

THANk you :slight_smile: Thats all I was looking for. Ill do this tuesday.