Yes Im making another Poll and Yes im buying a new car

Here’s a thought, and I know this is going to sound odd, but…

BUY A FUCKING DECENT CAR FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE. CLEARLY, all your past purchases have been miserable money pits. Take the market value for that pile of ford and get the fuck out of there.

That’s all I’m giving you, I’m done with this thread.

[quote=“91MR2,post:61,topic:40072"”]

Here’s a thought, and I know this is going to sound odd, but…

BUY A FUCKING DECENT CAR FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE. CLEARLY, all your past purchases have been miserable money pits. Take the market value for that pile of ford and get the fuck out of there.

That’s all I’m giving you, I’m done with this thread.

[/quote]

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:26,topic:40072"”]

number 9!

and i will never, ever ever buy a toyota or a honda…lets not go there

[/quote]

yeah cause there are no decent cars that arent toyota or honda. american cars are complete crap and break every 10 minutes or 6.3 miles

Well, didn’t realize that Dr. 2, I forgot the type of mental capacity we were dealing with. Anyone that says they would never buy a Honda or Toyota…I just can’t even come up with the words.

I wish you all the best in life, MikeRi24.

Now I AM done here.

Edit: Joe, some people also consider resale value in their automotive purchases…some people…

If you’re buying used, american is a lot better value. a newer used import is almost as much as a new one. I’d rather have more money in my pocket now than more money when i go to sell it, personally.

jeep wrangler > blazer

~driving around top off in the summer is awesome
~the offroad capability of jeeps cant be touched
~jeeps hold their value for a long time, blazers dont
~4.0 runs forever

with a hardtop and solid doors they arent that loud inside. Mine is b/c of the tires, but its not drafty or anything like that.

I give this next vehicle 3 weeks before it has some “serious issues” :wink: Enjoy your new purchase when you make it!

Someone suggested warm gloves and a bicycle or a bus pass in one of your other threads.

Now is the time!

Your reasoning/thoughts are always ridiculous.

[quote=“MikeRi24,post:53,topic:40072"”]

whats the difference? i dont really care if they are give me 10,000 for my explorer and sell me whatever else for 2,000 cheaper to make it look like they are giving me 12,000 for my explorer. its all on paper. they said that they want to buy the thing back for what i paid for it. I said well i’ve paid $1800 off on it, where does that go? and they said they would put it towards the down payment on the new vehicle. i do understand what you’re saying though.

[/quote]

Down the shitter, like any car payment. Your money will continue going here with these kind of purchases.

I vote none of the above. Some much better options at West Herr for the same price as the two you listed.

http://www.used-car-buffalo.com/auto_price_Comparison.cfm?vin=1GNDT13S932230566
http://www.used-car-buffalo.com/auto_price_Comparison.cfm?vin=1FMZU73K34UB33332

Or if you’re concerned about MPGs, how about an AWD escape with 31k
http://www.used-car-buffalo.com/auto_price_Comparison.cfm?vin=1FMYU92Z95KC72464
Same room inside as a blazer, handles much better, and AWD for the snow.

And I was only searching SUV’s. Chances are there is no reason for you to have an SUV in the first place. Do you tow? Do you have kids with lots of shit? Do you have a house where you’re constantly buying big stuff from home centers?. If you answered no to all of those a car makes so much more sense.

Jeep Wrangler…cruise sunset bay in the summa to get the hotties

[quote=“91MR2,post:64,topic:40072"”]

Well, didn’t realize that Dr. 2, I forgot the type of mental capacity we were dealing with. Anyone that says they would never buy a Honda or Toyota…I just can’t even come up with the words.

I wish you all the best in life, MikeRi24.

Now I AM done here.

Edit: Joe, some people also consider resale value in their automotive purchases…some people…

[/quote]

thanks for saying it Joe. Someone had to.

I vote you go away.

ignore list +1

die, please die…

srsly dude. you cant make a fucking decision on your own and you “refuse to drive a honda or toyota so lets not go there”

:lol:

really though, im pretty sure this kid just posts threads like this to get attention, omg, look what i have, omg look at me, look at me LOOK AT ME.

where do you work again? from what i remember youre a full time college student? how do you afford all of these vehicles???

fuck this shit im out, and i vote for banish

[quote=“Jam,post:76,topic:40072"”]

where do you work again? from what i remember youre a full time college student? how do you afford all of these vehicles???

[/quote]

Back when he had his R/T he posted about an inheritance. Since then he’s Gone R/T -> GTO -> 2500HD -> Mustang + Explorer -> ??? Draw your own conclusions.

Maybe if he wiped the tongue marks off the windows and took off his helmet before he went to the dealer he wouldn’t get owned so badly. :shrug:

How do you afford these? What is wrong with a Toyota or Honda besides the fact that it wont break? Fool.

are they compensating you for the new tires you just put on their truck out of your own pocket?

im sorry…im just a bit confused here. i have people telling me to get what i want and be happy with it. then i have the same people telling me to buy a honda or a toyota. i dont want a hodna or a toyota, so if i buy one i would be un-happy, which would be redundant. am i missing something?