Yet another "run away" idiot.

Ford has a legit recall on the cruise system .the motor for the cruise gets stuck and blows the brake fuse therefore rendering the brake switch dead so it is possible persay . Butt the ignore switch still works and so do brakes. No reason it was a runaway besides dumb people . The only reason I know of it is cause it did it to me but I shut the truck down by the key . Then couldn’t get the truck into gear cause the neutral safety is controlled by the brake switch ,with that being dead I checked fuses abbreviated found the short . After more looking I foundthe recall.

interesting^

I heard about this on the news a few years back, im pretty sure the wifes taruas was also effected by it. I did not know it caused that much of an issue though, i was under the assumption the cruise control would just stop responding.

Actually come to think of it, I think my mother actually got a recall letter from ford for her old explorer, funny thing was is she hadent had it for years at that point :lol

Yeah john is right, BUT never the less as he proved they guy fabricated the rest of the shit becasue he is dumb.

Ignition module should still function.
Brakes WILL still function.
Drive to Neutral shifter WILL still function.

and you would think that the cruise control motor was sprung so when its not powered it releases tension on the cruise cable going to the TB. Unless of course it fails powered and actually, electronically sticks at a position, which it sounds like it did.

news anchor is hott. I’d like to bend her over a barrell and show her the 50 states

Looked like she had massive tittays IIRC.