You can't get aids from fucking a hooker with a garbage bag....odyssey of a SC400

LOLZ.

My springs are not a huge drop and specifically tuned to be used on OEM shocks. I’m sorry that bone stock my car makes more power than yours and does cooler things and once cost more than your trailer which i think use 5x114.3 hubs so you can have my stock wheels and tires if you ever have to move it

I will edit this and add infro so your pee 4cylinder brain can understand. The vogtland springs which are tuned for the supra TT OEM shocks which happen to be tokico from the factory which i proceeded to upgrade to the next step tokico offered or the tokico KTS series will only lower the supra 30mm or since your are possibly a moron 1.2". This however is on the supra. Now the lexus SC400 or toyota soarer share many similar things with the Supra. Steering wheels, LCAs, certain models share the same engines, trannies and brakes as well as other thing. You see when you place spra shocks and springs with SC400 tophats on my car that shocks are a full 1" or 25.4mm shorter yet made to carry a car of almost idnetical weight using the very same drive train and suspension with only minor differences such as nicer bushings and different RUCAs. So I actually lowered my car by using a completely lower more sport tuned suspension for an almost identical chassis