You can't get aids from fucking a hooker with a garbage bag....odyssey of a SC400

Is it my leopard thong or my american flag one? I can’t find either right now.

Got some more work done. Little stuff. Still have Front Brake Calipers to do and maybe new shocks and springs all the way around before spring.

srs question what is the point of that? u said you wouldnt trust if for harnesses and that seems to be its only purpose…

He’s a ricer and wants something purple on the interior.

That bar gives him purple.

it looks nice, Rob. I like it

i want to sit in your rear seat while you brake hard.

wait no i dont.

looks pretty flimsey ron…

idk… seems like a waste if your want it for bracing purposes only, in which case you could have just left the floor bar and canned the rest

Its not flimsy. Anyone who wants to see it can. Its solid as hell. Its also a perfect camera mount AND it keeps people out of my back seat

Ohh and this

color = :thumbup

Actually, that “harness bar” can be used as a leverage bar for sexing in the backseat. You can do missionary by holding on to that bar for extra slamming powah.

hang a swing from it, lol

i suppose i could put harnesses on it. It mounts at all the stock seat belt locations using the stockbolts. It is really sturdy but i don’t have a seat for harnesses currently so no harnesses. That and i would feel alot safer with a welded in bar

where can said “harness bar” be purchased???:wow:wow

that doesn’t look safe :rofl

This coming from the owner of a car that could spontaneously combust at any second

forget all this hokus pokus just do that manual swap mah boy

why didnt you mask ze tirez?

oh nevermind, shit’s cooked. replacing amirite?

yes and yes

ron we gotta do some cool graphics on the car for next year too :slight_smile:

Those stickers you are working on are going on the side infront of the rear wheel well.

I was thinking about coming up witha cool looking “Plassy” script font to put on one spoke of each wheel as a joke cause sportmax are like pleather but look a little classy lol.