You can't get aids from fucking a hooker with a garbage bag....odyssey of a SC400

^zomg thats a fucking sick car :rofl :rofl

last week i had a 100% perfectly vivid dream that i was in germany, saw the brandenburg gate, took a lap around the 'ring, etc etc. literally had to look out my window to make sure i was still in NYC

ummmm yes please!

Really think once my subframe and diff solid bushings get here and if Groff still wants to weld my diff I’m going to try running this heap at the next malta event cause the track i nice and smooth.

body kits are

going.

to.

die.

^ This. Try LVD first Ron.

I was thinking malta would be easier cause there are no direction changes which is going to be pretty tough with the automatic if it works at all.

I’ll have to see how the car handles once the diff is welded

go left though, you want to be moving AWAY from that wall and u can initiate at pretty much any time. also, i need to get a camera mount to cram in ur car when you go.

so need to get an alignment. Anyone around here have an alignment rack mounted in the floor of their garage?

would you manual swap this fucking thing already. jesus christ. its been like 3 years.

I have been stalling and waiting for someone else to manual swap a 97+ to see what problems arrise cause the computer is actually completely different from 92-96

anyway to swap the computer? or even tune it so itll work out as a manual?

there is only one car the Toyota crown majesta that has a 1uz-fe ecu with the transmission controls completely seperate but the Corwn Majesta is sold only in Japan

so? find some people who can get you one, yo.

Bring it up here, my friend is the owner of the the best shop in town and he’s pretty resourceful and willing to help…an alignment will happen.

there has to be some way to try to get ahold of one!
and worse comes to worst and you cant just stay auto…
sucks but what can you do?!?

sell v8

get *jz swap? :lol

All american 2jz swap would work but is exspensive as fuck.

Travis if you have a good friend up there who is willing to help out on alignment let me know and if he is open on a week end and Ill head up one day

As for the Majesta ECU I believe if the ecu is from Japan it can not be scanned by and OBD2 scanner it just comes up as jibberish like what happens to1jz owners

sucks that its so difficult to get man!
best of luck to you with it

just bought a used 4.27 rear end to weld. My car is going to accelerate like a mofo going from 3.26 to 4.27 lol.

Also the solid rear bushings I ordered should be here soon.

Maybe participating somewhat in a drift event this year???

Progress on manual swap = 0 (lol)

you better be participating you bitch.