You can't get aids from fucking a hooker with a garbage bag....odyssey of a SC400

This stuff is awesome. I see why people vinyl their entire cars in it. It looks like shit on my cell phone pictures but damn in real life it looks awesome

I am glad my car is so controversial however. At least its not a cookie cutter car

cookie cutter cars are gay, let the rest of the kids around here build em.

Funniest thing is there is something that is going on the car that will be even more talked about.

OH also I am thinking of doing suprastick standalone transmission ecu with works bell paddle shifters instead of w58 manual transmission conversion. Any supra guys out there have expirience with suprastick?

Sell me your big ass rainbow bright sparkle wing… I have a Carbon Fiber wing, but it dosent match the lines of my car too well

hmmm maybe we can work something out. Do you have access to body kitz dealer?

I was considering a better rear bumper than the crappy one i have been working on. Saw a nice lip i like. Maybe get me the lip and the wing is yours? I would want you to look at the wing first and see how it looks on you car though

what lip? ill see if i can get it through a sponsor

i love sc300’s always have always will,and i have a cookie cutter car (240coupe sr swap) does this mean i suck at life?

Yes :slight_smile:

j/k

Haha, nothing wrong with a clean looking car, the SR is kinda played out everywhere though.

theres nothing wrong with SR’s at all… I dont get why people talk shit about them… Its just not my cup of tea, i cant see spending the money on a swap for less displacement… Id rather dump the money that the swap costs into a KA-T :slight_smile: But to each their own… SR is a respectable motor

i only have $1800 into my motor swap. can i get a KA-T setup for that much?

oh and that included a silvia conversion.which might be for sale if anyone wants it.

If you already have the KA… dumping 1800 into it can get you a long way

I’m interested in Silvia parts, PM me info.

Vertex or JIC style for the 97+. I have to stress it needs to be compatible for 97+ sc300/400 Most lips only work with 92-96. I have a full rear bumper vertex style and fitment around the lights is horrible thats why i want a lip. I know VIS makes one vertex style lip for the 97+ and duraflex makes a jic style lip for the 97+

Dude BRO LS1 Bro. yeah bro

no. i have plenty of friends w cookie cutter cars. some of us just like to do shit that make people think what the fuck and love when people hate on their shit, because they know they love their car and built it so they can drive it.

yea i don’t care what people say.i have yet to see another coupe around the area. i love my rat ass trunk that has rust on it along with black and white primer all over it…and no i’m not painting it.

We should tandem drift and smash our quarter panels in :lol

me and wallace almost did that two weeks ago when we attempted some tandems lol