You can't get aids from fucking a hooker with a garbage bag....odyssey of a SC400

Haha, I already have a shitty looking quarter panel and I don’t think I would even attempt tandem, even if I had mad drift skills.

On the other hand, I think I picked up AIDS cause I used a Walmart brand garbage bag, should of went with Hefty. FML

which side would you like me to hit?

:rofl

I love this thread, your car, and sparkles +rep :rofl

so even if you were good, you still wouldn’t tandem? i call bs!

no…you love sparkles!

If I had a track car I would tandem if I was good or not!

Once

ha truth, I’d build a roll cage around my car to save it.

IF I had another JZZ chassis that was 5 speed I’d drift all over up and down left and right.
I’d drift so much that all i could talk about was drifting. I would drifting in racing games on the tv and drift my subaru winter beater. Then I’d buy little match box cars and drift those. I’d drift 24/7. I’d drift my drit car with its drift body kit using my drift button, drift spec dampers, drift wing.

get my drift

totally get your drifting drift

there is a lot of “if I’s” in this thread about drifting

less if’s more do’s

I drift w/drag tires lol

Thats not drifting thats

Blowing it sideways :rofl

why would it have to be a track car only to tandem?

+1 i tandem my altima all the time and its mostly a street car. whats your issue? :wierd

i would tandem my car anytime with anyone. it’s a full duty street car not a track car. oh and i don’t have a cage but that’s the only thing holding me back.

what do you tandem car pool lane? lol j/k

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl i was wondering what one of you would say first :thumbup

Because I don’t want to fuck up my rust free coupe body, it’s my summer daily! I’ll drift it though.

nah man, he tandem tows two mini uhaul trailers :lol