You knew it was coming v. Mortgage fallout.

:rofl:

:tinfoilhat:

We will crush you like a bug!
http://fascistpsychlaws.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/hillary_tinfoil_hat.jpg

AWDrifter, your cat doesn’t look too pleased.
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/7720/tinfoilhat2cy2.jpg

IBsomeonemakestheplanetwallyconnection

That’s your cat?

Uhh, what North American Union?

:tinfoilhat: <- : tinfoilhat :

Exactly. I learned that Hilter is alive, 9/11 was all fake, aliens tend to like white, drunk, trailer trash when picking their abductees and that global warming is going to kill us all somewhere between next week and 1000 years from now, and it will either bake us, freeze us, or flood us. Only if the comet/nuclear war/bio weapon/nano-army/oil borse doesn’t get us first.

You should have said “Google is your friend only if you’re not the paranoid delusional who lacks the ability to filter bullshit from real facts”.

Ok. Your opinions are yours.

I refrain from making comments towards most like that. And since I have never made comments toward you like that, why not do the same.

I’m just tired of the attitude of so many people on here. Every time the government tries to do anything there is always some conspiracy behind it. I’m sure after the depression there were people who thought the new regulations the government was pushing were some great conspiracy too, but without the power the internet these people were swept under the rug and ignored as they should be. The banking industry was stable for years and years as a result, until recently when 70 year old regs couldn’t keep up.

I shouldn’t have been so negative against you though. The comment about “google is your friend” set me off because idiots are bringing up the whole “9/11 is a conspiracy” garbage in the O&A thread. The power of the internet to spread anyone’s idea is as much a disease as it is the cure.

LOL

Officials from all three nations have said there are no government plans to create such a union,

It was first proposed in 1999 by Canadian economist Herbert G. Grubel.

On August 31, 2007, conspiracy theorist and Internet broadcaster Hal Turner claimed to have arranged for a United States Government minted Amero coin to be smuggled out of the Treasury Department by an employee of that organization. Snopes has assessed both Turner’s story and the existence of the amero as “false”.

U.S. Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez stated “There is no secret plan to create a North American union, or a common currency, or to intrude on the sovereignty of any of the partner nations”

As for this economic reform. This shouldn’t just be pushed into place, it needs to be thought about and discussed

Which is exactly what Paulson has said. I find it funny Carnut thinks this is another “Neocon ploy” when Paulson specifically said this would take many years. McCain is hardly a neocon, and Obama/Hilary certainly aren’t either. So how exactly are the neo’s going to control these changes when they aren’t going to be in power?

I do think there is something going on, and that Bush is a pawn in the whole scheme. Its just not going to happen, there is too much freedom of information these days that, something on a grand scale like that just won’t happen.

Internet Neutrality!! Barack Obama 2008!

It’s cool. I’m crazy.

Its understandable, go watch zeitgeist again. I was almost convinced like you, until I read further into it.

Zeitgeist has a ton of holes… and being that its all propaganda for its cause, its expected to leave out the information that doesn’t support the theory.

Another reason why I wish there was a national unbais new channel/source

I understand that movies like that are going to be biased heavily to one view etc. People thought it was crazy and unthinkable 15-18 years ago when the idea of the EU was formed and the central currency. Now it’s just accepted part of society.

Information is only as powerful as those who act upon it.

$0.02

Hey! Quit posting! You’re banned!

fixed