you know your a gearhead when...

you spend all night working on your 240 to get ready for driftops and end up falling asleep under it at 7am then waking up refreshed…

• you know your neighbours dont care about you when you look like youve been crushed by your car, havent moved in hours and noone checks on you

LOL

HAHAHA that s awsome

your site doesnt seem to work… i need something welded

ROFL

funniest part about it isnt the falling asleep under the car part (which ive felt inclined to do once… WHILE holding a diff above my chin)

but the fact that u woke up feeling refreshed lolol… like everything is right in the world

thats dedication

good job homes

I can relate to this…just not on my driveway…:slight_smile:

FTMFW!

haha amazing! No one came to check.

ahaha, classic!

LOL that’s awesome!!! We should now turn this thread into random gearhead facts.

You know you’re a gearhead when you slow down before turning a corner while WALKING and make downshift-revmatch noises, all while operating the imaginary gearbox and leaning forward due to the imaginary braking g’s…

u know ur a gearhead when your sandwich has fingerprints on it and you dont care
u know ur a gearhead when you wash your hands before you touch ur dick

Or else you get that build up of grease between your fingers - Kev

HAHAHAHAHA

you know your a gear head when you sacrifice your good shirt for a rag to wipe the oil away…

you know you’re a gear head when you’d rather go to track day than get head.

you know you’re a gear head when you buy coilovers instead of groceries.

u know u’re a gearhead when u have car parts in the kitchen, and kitchen parts in the garage

u know you’re a gearhead when you name your kids after your favourite cars…i.e silvia,mercedes

lol when look foward to your car breaking down so u can use ur tools, get dirty, and get that good feeling when u fix it and it work!

when u spent $23.50 on a date get NOTHING out of it then think what u could bought for ur car instead! Bang for your buck!

you know you’re a gear head when you attempt to make redline sounds from an RB25 with your mouth and whistle bov sounds :S

you know your a gearhead when a 5 minute stop to get tools from princess auto turns into a 2 hour adventure of “picking” and “choosing” the right stuff you’ll “need” in the future lol

you know your a gearhead when your neck has wiplash from you hearing loud exhaust notes

you know your a gearhead when 70% of all your clothing is stained with oil

SHITZ!

or you want them to be strippers.

I’m a gearhead, but I don’t like it when my shit breaks.