Your Fav. American Supercar?

I dreamt about owning it… and now I have it. :slight_smile:

if you’re fuckin a supermodel, you can still dream about fuckin a supermodel too :slight_smile:

that blue mach 1 looks awfully famiular

blues Z06

unfortunately the c6 Z06 doesnt have supercar interior

From an issue of Car & Driver magazine:

2006 Z06 does 0-150 mph in 17.7 seconds

2006 Ferarri F430 does it in 23.3 seconds

2006 Porsche 911 Turbo does it in 19.9 seconds

Regardless of the interior quality of the Z06, I think this puts it in Supercar territory. Saleen S7 is a Supercar too, but an ugly one. Viper GTS coupe would be a Supercar as well.

no doubt it def performs like a supercar.

Ive had the pleasure of driving one for the past 5780 miles this past year :slight_smile:

hell just look at the numbers in my sig. that was just after a couple oil changes lol

BUT there are reasons why the Z06 is $70,000 and the Ferrari and Lamborghinis are 150-400k

performance does not automatically make it a supercar. The zo6 is a nice car but it’s still a vette. The 1969 boss 429 is a nice car, but it’s still a mustang. A supercar doesn’t just need to be fast, it needs to be exclusive and have a certain look and feel. like blk42pe said, the ford gt and s7 seem to be the only true supercars.

and blue - go back to where you came from. The board is 11ty billion times better with you not here.

how old are you again?

I came on to reply to a few posts… get over yourself asshole

:cool:

Some nice pics of the Vector M12, too. And the Batmobile :rofl:
Could that be considered an American super car?

As soon as I saw you post about about the Vector I immediately thought about that website.

I am old, what’s the point?

you replied to your posts, now it’s time to leave.

the definition of supercar, is a vehicle that is superior in performance, to that of sports cars.

the z06 is not a supercar. it’s a vette

x2

there’s soooooo not enough GTM in this thread.

http://www.factoryfive.com/table/ffrkits/GTM/gallery/images/GTM-B1jpg_small.jpg

http://www.factoryfive.com/table/ffrkits/GTM/gallery/images/GTM-D-48-SP_small.jpg

probally the best dollar/performance ratio posted thus far.

I would say it is a supercar…supercar = performance…I think you guys are mixing up supercar and exotic…just my $.02

agreed^

what did that prove?

the vette isnt a supercar. Supercars and exotics are close to being similar. low production numbers, mostly handmade, and superior performance.

the vette is just the same old vette with some suspension and a huge motor, granted it has awesome performance, but isnt anything special.

nothing other than that differs from your run of the mill everyday vette.

comparing the looks, engineering and production numbers, it really doesnt even fit in with “supercars” like the S7, ford GT, and in a foreign sense, Mcclaren and whatnot.

the closest thing that would put a vette in the supercar catagory would be the C5r IMO