Your hard earned tax dollars will be spent at a rate of 1.4 mil per hour.

Where did I say it meant nothing? Let me re-explain because you have problems reading and absorbing information.

I said yes we overspend on the military because of corruption and waste spending. But we need to upgrade until a time comes that waste is dealt with.

You said that’s wrong because we spend more? Which doesn’t add to any argument against what I said but I’ll address it because its funny when you say silly shit.

I’ve already explained that I think the majority of our spending is waste and corruption that is drastically increasing required budgets to continue upgrading at the rate we are. I also stated that I don’t believe were light years ahead of say Russia in Technology but we do drastically outspend them. So, if the corruption and waste remains the same, and we lower the budget we lose all the money to upgrade our military causing us to fall behind other countries. However, if we deal with corruption and waste THEN we can lower the budget and still have the same or better product.

Why do we need to upgrade? Because if we don’t others will. Your comment that you don’t care if other countries have better air weapons is absurd. Air superiority is pretty important, especially in a battle against a well equipped modern power. Can you imagine if we didn’t have an air force to stop Russia if it wanted to bomb the USA? Or China?