your worst work related injury.

I won’t bother with the whole story but I will give you two words; Mercy Flight.
Beat that!

Haven’t had any injuries work related besides back pain, but my father had a steel garage door malfunction that came down and hit him square in the forehead. The cut was so deep you could see his skull. Nasty shit.

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:3,topic:40166"”]

paper cut…

oh an on a couple occasions, a push pin/thumb tack got the best of me…i think once there was even a little blood…

and working back in the day at delta during winter ones, my ears/fingers were cold…

[/quote]

I was playing with a push pin once kind of pushing it on my finger nail and it went through, i sat there for a few seconds thing wtf, that was dumb… Then i noticed the pin was moving. Took it out and a little blood came out… that sucked…

Worst one was a burn, i leaned on a fryer basked when i worked at burger king and it was in the rack but it must have just come out of the frier the shit blosterd up instantly… Later that night i waked past a wall that had a hammer hanging on it, the hammer fell and the claw end ripped off the blister… BAD FUCKING NIGHT!!

Few months ago had to dive off of a truck for saftey reasons hahaha. Landed face first in some rocks and got a nice rock stuck in my right cheek. Left a nice scar/indent im sure some of you flamers noticed it while i was home bu i didnt bring it up lol. Man some of you guys have it worse then i do in combat hahah. My step-mom is a workers comp lawyer now i understand why she has alot of cash.