yup...LS1 in a terminator.

less hp in a 1.8 liter VW > 412rwhp LS-something?

just saying

LS1

you weigh more then me, your pushing more power then I am. Other wise, it doesnt make sence.

I Dont think my car was a 412hp car the night we ran anyways. I did mods/changed some things after that night.

I got more power waiting for me also. My AFR over 5k was in the 10’s which of course you know is dumb rich for a N/A car. I need to go back to my tuner to have my tune updated since I added the larger injectors.

REAL racing is from a dig. Put your man pants on and lets go. I dunno if I’m gonna make it to the valley Wends, but I will definitely post if i go.

I have $50 laying around i’d be willing to put on this? you in? :ohnoes

im less h/p than a lsi and im still ahead of em …just sayin also and my motor is heavy as hell

wayne ya left most of the rubber at the mall today ,ya may wanna rethink that

the day I get drag radials I will start doing digs…until then, Im not digging on my shitty street tires. Incase you havent noticed, I went to the track once…not my thing.

I got $50 that says you get a nice view of my bumper from a roll tho :wink:

i’ll put money on a dig race anyday. too easy to scew a roll.

His car weighs less and makes less power so that makes perfect sense.

4g63>ls1

Just saying.

There is ZeRO need for more then 122 cubes.
Just my .02.

When I get my bolt ons I’ll be more then happy to run you. Win or lose.

i’ll just take what’s on my rear bumper and glue it back onto the tires lol! :lol

a 2.0 under 10 lbs of boost has the equivlency of a 360 c.i motor:thumbup

ok Vagina. Make it before winter before my Turbz go on.

hmmmm, arent ours 346’s???

so that means a 2.0 @ 10psi is bigger? NO WAYYYY

is what it is

so now ur gonna run 12s wit turbz,right?

Let me know when those drag radials do come in, im always looking to beat up on ANOTHER camaro, just as long as you think your not going to have to “let” me win.

when you wanna do the roll? possibly next weekend? i’ll put money from a dig but i’ll do a roll for shits and giggles. i honestly think it will be a good run, i don’t think either will walk away horrible.

Fail, broheim. This is a race team. They don’t give a shit about “honor” or “dignity” or whatever other other garbage you’re talking about :smiley:

The LS1 was cheaper, more readily available (I’m assuming), and made more/similar/whatever power with less weight, less parts, less weight less things to go wrong, less weight, no chance for heatsoak, and less weight.

If ya knew what you were talking about there, that would be cool lol. A LSx isnt ANY cheaper upon initial purchase than a seasoned Windsor motor, nor are they easier to get. Both are about the same avail wise. A 351W is a 2V pushrod motor just like the LSx, so it has the same parts. They also are damn near the same weight.

So the Ford doesnt make a good N/A motor is null and void. Have you ever priced a good set of LSx heads? BIG $$$. LSx’s arent as “cheap” as everyone seems to think.

nope. im right.

Good comeback :retardclap