Z/Import Meet - July 15th - Rochester

If anyone wants to cruise on up together, let me know.
http://www.zccr.net/main/Uploaded/AICSweb_poster.jpg

looking forward to pics

If anyone wants to cruise on up together, let me know.

Hope to go Sunday.

ill go if you’ll wait till 1230 noon I’m stuck at work

Theres an extremely slim chance id take my Z.
Still a chance though.

Unfort., I"ll be in NYC this w/e, but If I was in town, I’d be there 100%. My Esprit might be there anyways…

I’m thinking about leaving at 10 and maybe meet up with whoever at the pembroke rest stop around 10:30.

I can’t, workin’ :frowning:

how many vintage bikes usually show up? might be a good test run on the CB550 before leaving for Vintage Motorcycle Days the 19th…

Went last year and don’t remember a bike category. Maybe new for this year. Might be able to meet up with someone on the way or leave with from Buffalo. Have to watch the weather play out.

Any pics from past events?

Is it worth the drive to Webster? Or, is this a Shredd and Ragan meet Monroe county?

I missed last years but went to the 3 previous and its worth it. It has been attracting more of the Honda and new import crowd but still a lot to look at and cars you dont see often show up.
From 2008:
http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?53662-ZCCR-Meet-(56k-Go-piss-on-a-Ferrari)&highlight=zccr

I thought it was a good turnout last summer. Lotta Z’s and cool cars, some exotics too.

Thanks for the pics…my girlfriend loves Z32s. Hopefully some will show up…‘cough’ Onyx and 1QIKZ ‘cough’

Weather shows rain possibly all day…lame. But, I don’t buy it. I’m still heading up to check it out.

How was it?

Had work obligations, and the “iffy” weather made my choise easy. Sucks.

Show was a fairly (or fairlady) good turn out. I would say about 2 dozen late 70’s a dozen or so 80’s and 90’s and a handful of newer 350/370 and one brand new 2012 370. Overall there were a lot of really nicely done cars at this show and the event was very well organized.

There was about the same amount of non-Z cars including a 72 Opel GT, 70-ish SAAB, 71 Dino, and a few old school muscle cars that stood out from the normal RSX/Sentra/Civic. There was also a Dealer Scion FRS on display which was pretty nice looking.

The whole time we were there I think a light mist of rain came for about 5 minutes. If the weather forecast would have been “less sketchy” I’m certain there would have been more from what the ZCCR members said.

It was worth the drive out. I would go again.

I ran into a couple NYSpeed people too :slight_smile: