Z pics

Got bored today so I decided to try out my new camera. The shots aren’t the best, I’m still learning how to use it and I’m still adjusting the settings. A few of the shots are a bit repetitive too. lol

Crossings :banana

Looks good. Some shots are a bit blurry. Did you use a tripod? Also what camera did you use?

Yeah the Crossings was awesome, the scenery was better than I expected.

I didn’t have a tripod with me, the camera is Sony Cybershot DSC-W150

A tripod will work wonders man… allows you to shoot at a much lower ISO setting and since the camera won’t be jittering the pictures will come out crystal clear. I went with Seitz yesterday to lia honda to get some pics of his brothers si and his prelude… I might post them up in a bit. I don’t have a good camera but the pics came out awesome./

Yeah definitely post them up, I’m curious too see the difference with a tripod.

I was messing with the settings and I have no idea which setting I used on which pics.lol I’m a complete camera noob.

Alright, let me go grab my SD card. I am by no means a pro photographer or anything near that, I am still a n00b at this myself. I just learned a few simple things about my point and shoot (I don’t know shit about DSLR’s, etc.) and it made a world of a difference.

Left side of the car looks good :lol

Here’s one shot… i’ll create a new thread in a bit. Camera is a Canon Powershot A560 point and shoot (7.1MP)

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i152/misterfu02/Honda%20Photoshoot%208-1-08/IMG_0402.jpg

Nice man, that came out really well.

:lmao the pics do look similar don’t they? lol

Pics look good man

Thanks man

I know you guys are probably tired of pics of my Z but I got some new ones. lol :banana