Zcar Owners Help!

Found the other end to that vacum in picture 3 i think it is. My boy is coming over again sometime with a scanner to find out exactly why the car wont start, but we gave it 2 tries so far no dice

Update speedricer???

Took a peice from my 200sx and put it on the 300 where the PCV Hose was, filled her up with coolent and i finally got it to start. We orders the right PCV Hose tho cuz this hose i put on is like sliding off so. But also the little hose at the top on the right side of the passenger side throttle body is leakin coolent so i ordered a new one of those. So far those are the only 2 problems i can find. Next week my brothers takin it down to a shop of a do0d we know for him to check it up and prob inspect it. Everythings looking like makin progress tho so i should prob have it running good by the time im outta college which is in 3 weeks, then we’ll talk about meetin up!

sweet im up for that let me know when

Nice!!! Glad to hear it’s coming along speedricer…Traydogg or any other Z guys/girls, our 350Z forum is doing a “run” in Mid OH on April 30th:

The first 2005 N.E. Ohio Z Run will be held on April 30, 2005

Meet place - same as always:
Canal Park - Clinton, OH

Meeting time:
10:00AM - 11:00 (if you’re late - you’re gonna miss us - we’re not waiting this year!)

Run Route:
Some of the best country, 2-Lane Highway that I can find!
Main Destination - S.R. 83 South (Millersburg) & S.R. 93 North (Coshocton)

Run Time is @ 3hrs. (Also dependant on how long everybody yaks!!)

This “event” is open to all Z cars no matter the year
If you have a Motorola Talkabout or equivalent - bring it you’ll enjoy the "chatter.

If anyone is interested and has a Z car that is ready to run this spring, pm me, email me jinxxycat@gmail.com or post here! Can’t wait, great group of ppl, hoping to have lots of Z’s…

Damn id show up if my Z was running perfect again and i was outta college (but im here till May 6th). But yeah when i get my Z up and running perfect again and i’m out college we’ll meet up and shit. We’ll call is a Z car meet, but i guess anyone can show up, maybe we’ll just call it a Nissan meet lol. I really love to see some TTs show up cuz i’m going be in the market for doing a Jspec TT engine swap and i’d like to just look at a TT engine, maybe take a ride. But i’ll let everyone know when i get this shit fixed. So far i’m waitin for some hoses i ordered, imma change the one i can get to then its going into my friends shop on wed 27th to get the other put in, maybe inspection but i prob need to put it back on insurence before that.

damn that sux.i cant make it.im gettin the downpipes 1 piece driveshaft and a bunch of other stuff on that week:(

Oh i just thought of this so imma ask. Anyone with a Z (parts that will fit on a N/A) got after market parts just layin around for sale? Like maybe exhaust, head unit, gauges…etc stuff like that. Just wondering =]

LOL I got some oem parts lying around hahah intake exhaust…the exhaust is a y pipe tho, and weighs a TON…don’t think it would fit the longer ZX…if ya need any advice on building the TT I can give you a contact to email or call…one of my friends back home in VA just dropped brand spanking new TT’s and a rebuilt motor in his 91 ZXTT…did all the work himself at home…where’s those pics?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/car%20pics/aaron/6E.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/car%20pics/aaron/6F.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/car%20pics/aaron/71.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/car%20pics/aaron/enginein2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/car%20pics/aaron/enginein3.jpg

Nissan meet would be cool…wonder if the new dealership down 22 would be interested in hosting something???

Well, i was thinkin after market parts…like my motor has 183,000 or so miles on it so im gettin ready for a new engine even tho this one is still a fighter. I deff want a TT, problem is i deff dont know anyone who could help me put it in and i dont know what i’m doing to much. Plus for a like real shop to do it, would prob cost me more than the motor LOL. Wouldnt be for awhile cuz i gotta get the funds to get the motor, but i DEFF need to do a TT swap.

whenever ur ready to do the swap dont just buy the motor buy a front clip.you will get everything u need for the entire swap tranny,ecu,etc.when ur ready to do it let me know ill tell u what u should get and where to get it.u will need a harness for sure they run 350 new.and them JDM motors never believe what millage they say cause they dont really know.so u will probably have to do the 60k maintence as soon as u get it.timing belt,water pump, tensior etc.

Well i know to get a front clip of course, but it prob wont be for a couple years, so when it happens i’ll let you know. I really cant wait to ge it, just thinking about it i get excited haha.

whats up to z car owners
speed ricer i spoke to JWT bout a week ago they informed me the tt motor will plug in to the n/a car with no open connections then you send them your ecu they will flash it run the tt motor. this saves u the nightmare of switching harnesses. it also supposedly makes 400hp with there computer and a exhuast and an intake (dont quote me on that).

Hrm sounds good, when i get the engine i’ll hit em up and find out whats up about that. Well im coming home this weekend from college one last time (then im back up here for another week and 1/2 then i’m DONE!!!). Anywayz, my brother got the hoses from nissan i think and we’ll i’mma “install” them when i get back (even if it rains, which i think it mite). Hopefully she’ll start up. The small hose leakin coolent by the throttle body i think i mite have to take to a shop to get done, becuz…we’ll ill have to take to much shit apart and i’d rather have someone else do it (and my brother pay for it, cuz i’ll say i dont know how hahaha). But ill give you an update as soon as i put her in.

Good luck and enjoy your time off!

i would get a new harness anyway.i bet urs is all brittle after all it lasted 183k

update Got the PCV Hose on and she starts up n/p, seems to run pretty good, we took it out for a spin and then it stalled out and steam poured out (obviously it from that tiny leaky hose, leakin the coolent). The motor makes a constant clickin sound, sounds like coming from near the spark plugs or something? and it also makes a loud SHHHHHH sound, like the sound of a vacum leak thats pretty loud, but i figure if it was that, the car wouldnt even run. Anywayz im gunna take a video of the motor running with a digital camera and post it for you guys to listen to the sounds, maybe you can tell me what it mite be. Goin in to a garage on WED to get a look at, but hey step one (gettin the car to run) is complete.

well im positive its lifter tap our cars are common for that ask anyone that has one.mine has it and the whole motor is rebuilt then again i did use solid lifters,but i only have it upon start up for like the first few minutes.i dunno what the pshhhhh sound could be tho.when ur car is at idle whats the rpm at idle?if its below 600 then u have a vacume leak.

Def. sounds like a vacuum leak…I think going to a shop is a good call at this point in time…where ya takin her???

theres no need to replace that harness its a nightmare pull your dash off one day you will change your mind real fast that wiring harness is about 60lbs worth of wire!!