Zcar Owners Help!

i know its a nightmare lol

UPDATE

So my brother was taken the 300 down to the garage where we were gunna have it looked at. He said it just stalled out on the road and he had it towed down there. He said he couldnt get it started like he could when it stalled out last time. I dunno whats going on, it makes me nervious cuz i’m the only one with a good bit of knowledge about these cars (and cars in general, tho my dad does a littl, but hes not really part of this car so he just whatever). Anywayz i guess ill let you know whats up with it when they look it over. I HOPE TO GOD IT ISNT ANYTHING SERIOUS! When it stalled out he didnt look at the motor or see if a hose poped off or anything, he just said it wouldnt start again…so it could have been anything…

one of the great things about owning a Z car within 1 year of purchase you will figure out how to pay for it, how to drive it, and how much of a pain in the ass it is to maintain.

my car did that when i first bought it if its stalled wouldnt start for like 15 20 min.u might need a coolent temp sensor cause if its bad it might be dumping fuel and flooding the car when u stall it

UPDATE WITH BAD NEWS

Well shop looked at it and they dont know whats wrong with it. Yeah i have no idea what to do now. They said i should take it to nissan, but HAHA lets get serious, first of all it wont start up so i have no idea how i would get it there and 2ndly most importantly they’ll rape the HELLLL outta us like they do all the time. My question is, is there ANYONE out there that can help me out. Like maybe anyone with a shop or knows somone with a shop who could look at it for me and wont charge me my left nut. I’d need it towed there too =[ Anywayz so far i guess no progress, wont start up now and these people at the shop have no idea whats wrong with it. My brother is startin to talk about cuttin losses and maybe sellin it or something, PLEASE I NEED ANY HELP I CAN GET!!!

Damn man that sucks, and Nissan WILL take your left nut…since I have only been here in Pgh a few years I have no clue where to take it since I have had no need for a good mechanic yet…I hope someone can help ya out and recommend someone. Maybe start a new post in the general car section so more people will read the post? ACCCCK that sucks bad. Keep us updated!!!

Jason at Hybridynamics. 724-925-2660 or www.hybridynamics.com

Nissan expert. sr20det, ka24, vg30, RB20,25,26.

i beat ya to it i told him to call jay yesterday haha

Yeah my brother called and he said jay said to bring it in sometime next week i guess, but my brothers gotta get a tow, and moneys short so i dunno…i mean i suggested AAA but they only do the free tow for 2 miles (and he’s outta free tows anywayz). Need a flat bed obviously, so i dunno we’ll see whats going on. I’m done with college next weekend so ill be able to be there for everything after that.

Well its down at Hybridynamics currently…as soon as i find out whats up, ill post it. Ill be out of college this coming weekend as well.

Good to hear someone is taking a look-see…good luck! I’ll keep fingers crossed for ya!!!

Well seems the Fuel injectors we got offa ebay were bad, fucking people selling dead shit…oh well. Anywayz needs a new feul injector, some new hoses, and something else my brother said. I guess hes gunna fix it and i guess that means the motor didnt lock up or anything…but yeah ill let you know what happens, 2 more days up at college and then im home.

Well that’s progress! E-bay is full of scammers these days, that sucks, I used to use it all the time, now I am scared to buy anything except from the ppl I’ve already delt with…LAME

yeah only 1 of the fuel injectors outta the 6 we bought offa ebay worked, so it’s sittin down there right now waiting for the new fuel injector cuz aparently i guess another one went after we fixed the one that Nissan told us was bad. So right now it’s all waiting for the stuff to come in (and you know Nissan, takes forever!) He’s also changing all the hoses that are rotten and i guess she should be set to drive…i’m outta college for the summer now, so i’ll let you know when we can have a nissan meet!

speedricer- I saw the car at hybrid …car is clean…get that TT motor.

im gonna have to run up there and check it out i never see any Z’s around these parts

I never see any Z’s either…actually came up on a 2003 350Z in the Brickyard color like mine (only 03 production color, about 2100 of them in the entire world :D) and I pulled up on him on 76W and matched his speed, honked, and waved, and it’s some old college professor lookin dude in one of those old sports jackets that are plaid w/ the suede on the elbows, w/ a handlebar mustache, he didn’t even acknowledge me…that’s lame. Also 2 other silver 350z’s I see around blawnox/fox chapel and neither of them are cool either. So far you guys and Vinnie (Poom) and my 2 350 buddies are the only cool Z peeps in the entire city…werd.

so when we all going to meet??? :naughty:

Thats funny… i’ve had injector problems on a TT car a swapped eons ago and my buddy’s VE maxima. …RC’s anyoNe?

i think the maximas use the same injector as the NA 300zx.and nissan always have problems with the pre 95 injectors for our Z.it has a coil that fails alot in them.even the upgraded nismo 555 fail alot best bet is to machine the lower plenum get a 95 96 fuel rail and swap them into a pre 94 Z