Zcar Owners Help!

eh, the parents arnt lettin me take it out anywayz without the inspection or insurence on it, sooooo it didnt work out anywayz haha…but if i can catch them at a time when no ones home then i for sure can bring her out

Well this prob concludes this Thread for good…i told you how bro wanted to sell it, well someone came to look at it today and they are out driving it as we speak. Pretty boy looking kid, i dont wana give the Z up but it mostly my brothers so i cant do anything about it. Right now they are checkin it out and shit, but i’m sure they will probably buy it and maybe even for the 6,000 (suckers) but hey i had a good run with it while i had it, and i absoultely love it so when i get outta college…etc i’m pickin myself up one for sure. Thanks for all the help and shit along the way when i had it, feels like there has bee na death in the family lol…damn i love that car

EDIT
YEP SHE’S GOING BY BY TOMORROW FOR 5300, sooo depressing losing it

tell ur brother buy a twinturbo now

lol, yeah…the reason he sold it was becuz he needed the money to go back to college so i dont think that will happen anytime soon. I think hes outta cars now too, so the next Z in the family will be the one i buy, but imma buy it from down South somewhere to make sure there isnt any rust problems. But i prob wont be gettin one for another 4-5 years becuz i gotta get through college first since no part time job i get will get me like 8,000 to spend on one anytime soon

I almost picked one up. One of my buddies has one thats pretty decent. About 400 or so. :clit:

What do you mean about 400?

400hp :beer:

O, well im deff looking to pic myself one up (a TT of course heh) but i wont have much money to spend and it wouldnt be for probably another couple years, but i deff need to get me one cuz there vehicles are just to good…

I almost did but i’m buying my old 240 back. :burnout:

:frowning: :frowning: :frowning: Awwwwwwww man that is depressing. I hope her new owner takes care of her!!! I have about 4 other 350Z owners in the area itching for a meet/run/something. Think I am going up to BeaveRun on the 5th of August for flat out friday…if I can get off work…I got the need for speed mane. One of the 350z dudes is a driving instructor up there.

Forgot to tell you guys, went to a meet up at the Mid Ohio track a few weekends ago. If you entered the concours series, you got to take a “parade lap” round the track, well I was next to last in our group, and everyone did a fantastic job spacing out, I had about 80% of the track to go balls to the wall before catching up to the rest of the pack, man was that KICK AZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! Never been on a track before, and now…well let’s say I was hammering it w/ windows down yelling “WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” it was awesome…the guys behind the pace car were all like :lame: but I got the good position! :smiley:

im up for a meet

insert shameless plug here Good guy I know has pics of his z32 tt up on css. Just look for the interceptor. :beer:

*edit: its in the off topic section, thread is entitled Interceptor Final Edition

its a nice Z.i dont like the hood tho

The power numbers are nice. Yeah i’m not really fond of bodykits either. At least its a tt and not an n/a.

Okay I am most probably going to open lapping day on the 5th of august. My buddy Aaron, the dude who just put a new engine and turbos in his TT is trying to get his TT up to speed in the next two weeks. He is having trouble, put in a new intercooler and it’s leaking and his new koyo radiator is choking up…flushing his radiator for rust deposits :dunno: and if he can get it running cooler (ie not overheating after an hour) then he will be up on the 5th…I let him drive LucyZ on Sunday b/c he and his girl were up for the weekend…he got her up to 125 mph on 376 (wilkins to monroeville stretch) and he had perma grin ear to ear for 2 hours…he agreed w/ me, leave the suspension alone till it fails…he is only the third person ever to drive my Z other than hubby, and daddy and father in law…I knew he’d be more than appreciative of the gesture…

Here is Aaron drivin Lucy w/ me passenger…

Thats a ritual on that stretch :boink

Nice ass car :yum:

im game

thanks! :smiley: I love her!!!

Coolio Tray…you taking the red beast on the track?

JIM bring the truck out to the track, and the wifey and kids too! :beer: I need pgh friends!!!