Zcar Owners Help!

hopefully all three z owners that have their cars at our shop will have theirs back by the end of the week. i’m just really dreading changing tray’s power steering pump…

well just got my z back from HD.all i can say is wow the car feels alot stronger and more responsive.jay did a great job on my Z ill deff be taking it back there when i get the funds together for the HKS gt2530’s.

Great News Tray! :party: Awesome!!!

Hey jason, on the phone when i asked you what you did, you said you changed 2 injectors, did you mean 2 the second time we brought it up (meaning theres 3 total new in there from both times it was up) or there is only 2 new injectors total? Could you tell me which injectors are new and which are ones still in there from when we brought it up there just so i can keep an eye on the old ones when we get the car back since they’d need changed probably soon.

#1 and #6 have new injectors in them. those are the only 2 i have changed. all of the other ones are firing still. when were you guys planning to get the car?

Um well it was gunna be sat but there wasnt anyone home to give my brother a ride up so i have to see if we can get up there sometime when he gets offa work early during the week. Also he wants to know what grand total was, you said like $414 or something right?

Here an off Z topic question, do you do work on 200SX’s?

What’s the scoop on the Z there speedricer??? :wavey:

mines all ready to go

Mine too, and it looks like another 350Z owner just joined up here too! :clap:

yea i seen that u stole my line damit lol:tounge:

LOL hahaha :smiley:

I never ever come across cool 350z peeps here in pgh…

i never see anyone with any Z around here

Have bunch over here is sewickley ( 350z ) Look like a Sandpaper Block on wheels.
jinxxycat car somehow doesnt fit that criteria.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/657.bmp

suck up

:love: :smiley:

Oh, sry i went down to Ocean City for the week, but i’m back and my brother got the car back when i was on vacation. As far as i know (i just got home) everything fine and ready to go cept for as of right now it doesnt have inspection and shit, so i gotta wait for that still, but i dunno when my brother has it planned. I’ll let you know tho, but i got the car back so hey, we’re gettin warmer!!

sweet i also got my new boost controller all hooked up :smiley:

If anyone wants to meet up tonite for a bit i might be able to get the car out…its not inspected yet or anything, but the bro went on vacation and if someone wants to chill up at the Miricle Mile in Monroeville, thats not to far so i could make it up there…i mean i dunno how fun it would be if only a couple people showed up, but i’m just throwin that out there incase anyone is interested? Ill keep checkin the forums here till around 10, if your interested just say so…

i would have but i wasnt home all day