Zcar Owners Help!

iight man thanks so much, and listen if you have anything car related you think we should know, besides how all the injectors need replaced, you can call me my cell number is 4128606165 and my name is Matt. Obviously you know im Nick’s brother and that car head of the family. Dont worry, you deff still got us as a customer…considering my brother doesnt sell this car. Oh do you do work on 200sx’s? I’m planning for a SR20DET swap in the future (thats the front wheel drive SR20DET of course).

here is my take on this deal. nissan injectors= junk. thats why we dont even bother selling them used at my place of work-- too much of a hassle.

2ndly-- trying to build a race car, or any car on a “cheap” budget does not work. Hell, if this car is a daily driver, i think you may wanna spend the money now so you are not stranded. Believe me, i hate paying for parts as much as the next guy-- but when getting my ass to work depends on my car-- i get the correct DEPENDABLE parts it needs.

3rd-- labor rate was in accordance for what was performed. Ask a dealer, or any repair shop for that matter, how much just to change intake manifold gasket, let alone trouble shoot a f’d up motor that has a dead injector(s). If i read your previous posts correct, you had a garage turn you away-- that shoudl tell you that not to many shops really wanna mess w/ these cars-- as if you do flat rate work, 9 times out of 10 you will lose your ass on the deal (i.e.-- books calls for 4 hours to do a job, but you end up w/ 6 hours-- u eat 2 hours of labor)

No it isnt a daily driver, and i agree with the whole budget thing, but my brother really wanted a Z and we found a great deal on this one. Before we had a 240 but the frame was a bit rusty so we sold it.

Updates on the Z speedricer??? I hope she’s doing OK!!! Anyone up for getting together this week, after work say 6 or so, tues, wed or thurs? Hubby is out of town for work so I have evenings kinda open :dunno: Just a thought…

Im leaving the comment to myself :hsdance:

:eek3: :naughty:

hahah e-stalker :naughty:

:booty:

to bad i dont have my Z at the moment :wink:

I’m sure she is just fine, but i dont have her back yet, the injector is only suppose to come in today (tues) so i probably wont have it back for at least a couple days. Another problem is it isnt inspected yet so i mite have to wait even longer if my brother does it at all…but i think we should wait till Traydogg gets his back, 1. Cuz i wana take a ride heh and 2. Mine will either be out, or not coming out, like ill know for sure if my brother will be sellin it or not…

OK It’s all good…he’s out of town during the week pretty much for the next 6 or 8 weeks off and on…Hopefully your bro will want to hang onto her…regardless, you are still welcome if he does sell it!

ill come keep ya company lol:cool:

terri, you= :yum:

back off slowly rustang.this Z car owner is all mine hahahaha

:rofl: wanna race to make sure :kekegay:

i win i get her. u win well u just aint gonna win so we wont go there

you win i tape it, I win, I still tape it :blue:

hahahah good deal lol

Now Now boys…stop the bickering! :rofl: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/jinxxycat/smilies/whistling.gif

I belong to the Z!!! The audi is just a wintertime fling…

told ya she wanted the Z :wink: