ZR1 vs GT2 from a dig and roll

With driver skill and launch abilities eliminated, we can clearly see that the ZR1 has the edge over the GT2. :number1

thats cool i have not been a fan of the corvett but in the last couple weeks i see its no joke. good for chevy ! its sad to see the porsche lose

he shoulda brake boosted in the GT2

Can’t, it’s VNT equipped. Doesn’t happen in those cars(997 Turbo and 997 GT2.

If you own either of those cars can you ever really lose? I mean, GT2 or ZR1 and life is win.

Pretty much. 911s never really blew my hair back, but the 997 GT2 is a monster. Sub 12 quarter from a 3.6? :bowdown

if he got turbo lag they shoulda found a better speed/gear to start

s/c > turbo from a roll

Maybe soon we can see a race between a certain forum members new ZR1 and another forum members RUF Porsche??

Guy in the GT2 needs to learn to shift faster

youre way behind. porsche vs all motor Z06 already happened, and all motor Z06 > stock ZR-1

yes and no. i can make it so i have no lag from the hit. traditional turbo> VNT.

i know all about the vnt… spent the better part of my day at work a few weeks ago just watching the god damn tech write up on the turbo/gt2’s…

guys are saying that with an exhaust and a tune they can get 600+ awhp on the turbo’s… thats nuts due to the engine having the vario cam and the vnt plus direct injection

i <3 porsche engineering now

I love how the $120,000 corvette has the same leather wrapped steering wheel as my Cobalt. haha