Beaverun "low key" autocrosses

not enough time in the day… wish I could make this one, but I’m going to be up there on sunday, as this day will be on Subaru’s tab.

bump

Who is going on Wednesday? I’ll be out there! :slight_smile: Looks like a great day weather wise!!! :smiley:

Good time on Wednesday. Thanks for christening me Jinx.

Next time I’m coming out will be a Saturday. The g/f wants to go thru the twisties with me.

:slight_smile: Glad I could take you for a ride. I had a great time as well and will be out as often as I can. Nice meeting you boys!!!

whens my turn?

Whenever you show your ass up at Beaverun for AutoX :smiley:

I’m going to try to make it to the next one.

Just noticed the next one is this Saturday the 6th. I might end up going to this if I have nothing else going on. Anyone else thinking about it? Not that I need a warmup for North Park this Sunday, but I do wanna get some extra seat time.

Not going on Sat, have some stuff to do. But I went yesterday, yall missed out! I got in over 20 runs! LOL Only about 12 cars showed up!!!

Bump for 2008…and this weekend since they are having another on the 19th. Runs from 10-4. They are talking about rain, but beaverun has its own climate so I’ll probably end up there anyways. Anyone else thinking of going?

id love to go …if i can ditch the wife for the day then i’ll try to go and beat on my teg

Meh bring your wife, everyone else does haha.

For anyone wanting info.
http://www.beaverun.com/thrills_autocross.htm

Damn, I can’t make it.

What track do they race on? or do they just set up cones to run through? Be amazing to go on track A…

The low key autox’s are just done on the open lot they have for testing, few cones thrown down, etc. Though I’ve heard alot of talk this year about maybe using the Kart track for a few events sorta like the time trials that were run last year.

its alot of fun.i went on the 4th of july last year.im deffinetly showing up with the formula again.my dad and brother will be there also with LS1 Trans am’s.

Cool, I’ll be there sporting my usual civic. Weather outlook keeps improving for Saturday so I think its going to go great for us. Morgan (trunkmonkey) is suppose to come up also, maybe a handful of locals from NHSCC/SCR looking for seat time.

last time i talked to morgan he said he doesnt go to beave run as much he prefers north park.so hopefully the weather holds and ill see ya there.What kind of civic do u drive?was it there on the 4th of july last summer?

I see we both know Morgan lol. Actually Morgan just called me, a bolt holding the rear swaybar on is messed up so he might spend tomorrow fixing the car and hopefully head to North Park on Sunday. Can’t remember if I made the 4th last year or not. But my car looks alot like this…
http://autoxphotos.com/gallery.asp?action=viewimage&categoryid=348&text=&imageid=35195&box=&shownew=
See you up there!

No i dont think i saw u. i saw a 92+ body style flat black hatch that was killin the coarse.