Gun Laws 01/14/2013

I hate liberals.

I hate politics.

You want accurate surveys… add it to a state or country wide census. Everyone gets it, if they choose to contribute is up to them. more or less picking a select group, area, etc is way too easy to Taylor the results your after. Naturally if you ask NYC residents “if they like guns n shit” you will get the opposite spectrum of answers if you questioned people from Allentown or EastBumfuckCounty NY.

this. i could conduct a survey pertaining to the new gun laws and get a unanimous answer of “get rid of the bs ny safe act” if i surveyed every member of every shooting range in the state, and that would be way more than sienas 650 people and there would be people from every area in the state included in that survey.

Sorry.

So does any of the new laws affect shotguns?

I hate whites.

Semi-auto shotguns, yes.

I would be very interested to see where exactly in “upstate” NY they did poll. Also 676 people really isn’t a meaningful sample size. Either which way any poll always has some amount of bias in it. Your clearly on the opposite side of the issue then those of us that value our 2nd amendment rights, so I guess we just have to disagree no matter what.

Just ordered an 80% 308 lower. Booyahhh

Lol Truth. You ask people of NYC what "upstate NY’ is, and I’d be 90% of them would say Yonkers :rofl

Surveys and polls in this topic are worthless. It sensationalizes the whole “well if 100 people were offended by it, then ten billion people were actually offended” type mentality…

The new gun laws do nothing to solve the underlying issues. They target law abiding citizens observing their 2nd Amendment rights. Why? Because we’re an easy target. Politicians aren’t going to do what’s necessary and certainly aren’t going to get their hands dirty confronting the problem at the source. Instead they’ll use the mainstream media and their army of liberal parrots to confuse the rest of the useful idiots into thinking the banning of weapons will solve the problem when in fact it’s merely a tool used by evil people.

youtu.be/ngsKzdKNAmo&feature

Doesnt do shit to pumps. I just got my pistolgrip 12 ga 2 weeks ago.

Semi auto, it cant have any AR features or its illegal.

Little update:

Lawsuit was filed today to get this whole act repealed, citing that it is violating certain Constitutional clauses and amendments.

If anyone wants to donate to the cause:
https://www.kintera.org/AutoGen/Simple/Donor.asp?ievent=1033969&en=8hKFIRNvE7KOI1OyG6KKK3NPLiIIJVOCLjJWK7PPIrI5F

Just put “LDF” in the 3rd address line when donating.

In local news, Vermont wants to lift the state restriction on suppressors but limit magazine size to 10 rounds. Maybe ill finally be able to own a suppressor. The states thoughts on that are to cut down on noise at gun ranges.

Do you guys care, no. But fuck it. Suppressors. Fuck yea.

I care.

If some of the guns I “used” to posses are becoming illegal to own and shoot, I hypothetically would want to visit VT and have guns that are just as illegal but at least make less noise for my neighbors.

:ninja

for once we agree. 10 rounds can fuck off…

and we should go for it all. there’s no reason we can’t own a suppressor!

bite the pillow bitch! :rofl

wait we are talking about guns… opps

^^^ Shortest reply from Mike ever :lol

Lol I would give my left nut for a suppressor in this state. Too many people bitch about the noise. But then you have too many people who think it’s like holly wood and you’d have people running around shooting each other without the noise.

My explanation is that it’s like a muffler for a car. You still her the car right?

weren’t suppressors originally designed for civilian use only anyways?