0 % (zero percent) yes San Diego

as west as Fairbanks … this thing is gonna burn till it hits the coast… :frowning:

holy shit…hope everyone on here that lives there is safe and your friends and families as well.

quick update at 11pm:

500+ homes gone
100+ buildings/businesses gone
150, 000+ acres gone

[quote=“HYPEville,post:43,topic:37392"”]

quick update at 11pm:

500+ homes gone
100+ buildings/businesses gone
150, 000+ acres gone

[/quote]

stay safe buddy, you too woz

me and kyle are just gona jump in the ocean if all else fails

[quote=“originalsin,post:45,topic:37392"”]

me and kyle are just gona jump in the ocean if all else fails

[/quote]

fucking right. i may just throw my wetsuit on and rip some waves too :wink:

to bad u no longer own a surfboardddd

see u guys should just come home it was 80* here so you couldn’t bitch about the weather and hey guess what my house isn’t on fire lol but seriously be safe

Hell… Ill just jump into my pool or hottub for a couple of hours until the fires die down…

[quote=“Xrunner,post:39,topic:37392"”]

Any fellow NYSpeeders in San Diego need a place to crash tonight… shout me an msg… Im in La Jolla it is safe as of now

[/quote]

Where in la jolla are you at, like near the village? Was just staying on La jolla hermosa at my cousin’s place for a couple weeks, trying to negotiate moving in…

La Jolla… Easiest point of interest nearby is the Large Mormon ( MORON) Temple that looks like a Castle… near exit 28a Nobel

ah ok, youre a little more inland. He’s down right by the water, probably safe. Good luck dude

[quote=“Joe,post:52,topic:37392"”]

ah ok, youre a little more inland. He’s down right by the water, probably safe. Good luck dude

[/quote]

Thanks

All the best to the NYSpeeders out west.

now i’m a little worried. i just left my house to go to my girlfriends and i could actually watch the flames and smoke a few miles from me. waiting for originalsin to chime in, i called him to come check it out.

[quote=“HYPEville,post:55,topic:37392"”]

now i’m a little worried. i just left my house to go to my girlfriends and i could actually watch the flames and smoke a few miles from me. waiting for originalsin to chime in, i called him to come check it out.

[/quote]

snow doesnt seem so bad anymore now does it

not too close yet, but it’s GETTING there. might be going back to my house to get some stuff. wish me luck

grabbing some shit now and leaving just to be safe, updates in the morning

yeaaa so i just got back from going to check out a friends and shits fucking scary, we watched the fire rip over this one mtn and then spread down and around it. heres a few shitty cell pics. doesnt rly do an justice but w/e.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c230/originalsin1087/fire1.jpg

another better shot after it spread more