havnt showed.

wtf… i dont talk about shoes

Sneakers… shoes… same thing :lolham:

damnit

hats?

Aaron I <3 you, but.

This is what talking to Aaron is like.

Anyone: “Yo whats u…”
Aaron, interrupting: “WHICH SHOE LOOKS BETTER, I MEAN WHICH WILL MATCH MY VON DUTCH HAT, I MEAN YOU KNOW AND MY CAR AND MY EYES AND MY PUBIC HAIR?”
Anyone: “Uhm, well I …”
Aaron, interrupting: "THIS…
http://www.shoesoftheday.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/puma_osu_rainbow_sneaker_women1.jpg

or this!!

http://www.shoesoftheday.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/puma_osu_rainbow_sneaker_women1.jpg

siq pumas. seriously, i like those

LOL…i dont think ive ever talked like that

wow, it’s like he’s right here in the room with me! Arron to a T.

i hate you

3 ambulances outside of the regal midnight opener.

don’t go see this if you have motion sickness/are epileptic.

x2

def a good movie thought I thought. I liked it a lot!

Was it scary? =S
Girlfriend wants to see it.
I have anxiety issues.
I get scared easily.
Me freaking out in movie theater = not a good way to spend a night out with the girl.

no it really wasn’t scary

if you get motion sickness or anything like that i wouldnt go see this movie

Blair witch monster version??

I heard O &A talk about this and the were nut hugging the movie cause the cast was in studio. They seemed to hint at the fact that there is something other than the big monster which leads me to believe that the drawing with the louses (sp?) is correct. I’m still gonna go see it but I’m prepared to shit all over it if this is true.

Going tonight to see it, cant wait!

I’m somewhat prepared for a letdown as well but all the critics saying its good :tup: even rottentomatoes gave it good reviews

yes sir! cant wait to see this 2nite

elmwood or transit?

last time a few of my friends were @ elmwood, I guess about 20-30 “teens” were arguing in the parking lot and someone got stabbed, cops showed up… the whole 9 yards.

:clap:classy buffalo

going tonight :slight_smile:

Ifi lived next door to that place i would still drive to another theatre. As a matter of fack im hoping that the opening of the galleria regal will help out the transit one cause i have been going to quaker crossing instead.