$14,000 CRX

im not condoning the price of the crx. for $14k id purchase another ITR. i just wanted to show what people are willing to pay for mint examples, and this isnt the first. Others similar have went for $10k, and 12k respectively…

okay GnR

True, but in a way you just failed.

Actually I think its fair to say THAT Crx would be more reliable and cost less to maintain than more than half of newer cars in that price range. Audis, bmws with mileage on them… chevys fords etc.
Itd be dumb to claim most would get the Crx over a vette of same price. I’d def want a c5 anything, but look at what’s happening here: numerous people are willing to pay 93% of the original value of a 20 year old USED Honda. That would almost never happen on any other car. ESPECIALLY a vette or stang lol! This was meant to get groceries and be fuel efficient. LMAO

wat

Shows ya how much you know about the domestic market. Clean foxbodies are pulling 8K all day long, and those arent the low mileage minty ones! I saw a 13K mile bone stock LX 5.0 go for 16K. Also, the 93 Cobra R’s that were put away are going for 60-70K as well.

Ok, yea your probably right… But can we really compare what a cobraR is pulling compared to an ‘econobox’ ? One probably only being produced in the thousands or tens of thousands compared to one by the millions?

Yeah the R’s are rare, but Id almost be willing to bet that there are as much, if not more “normal” Fox’s than Crx’s produced!

Produced or now after 75% of the crx population oxidized back into the earth?

:rofl They both have their rust issues!! Produced Id say. Ill look into it sometime lol

hahah, dont break a sweat over it i’m just playing devils advocate here

same :lmao

Old crx and civic are now a cult car. Many people think that its simply a piece of shit old honda. To those who have had them and grown to like them tend to understand why they may go for big bucks. I would not pay 14k for that particular car but if I was rich it might be a different story. People pay top dollar for cars they consider classics, so why make such a joke out of it??

LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHA PJB’S GONNA DIE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

+rep

guess the SER was safe as fuck lol

yeah f150’s fucking suck when they crash. big ol’ fucking dried up dog turds…

Not his style truck…

still hilarious

Check this:

Ford F-150
2004-08 models
FRONTAL OFFSET TEST

OVERALL EVALUATION: Good
Structure/safety cage Injury measures Restraints/dummy kinematics
Head/neck Chest Leg/foot, left Leg/foot, right
Good Good Good Good Good Good

Important: Frontal crash test ratings can be compared only among vehicles of similar weight.
Test details:

The Ford F-150 was redesigned for the 2004 model year.

Note: This pickup does NOT share the same design as the 2004 F-150 Heritage, which was produced for only one model year. The 2004 Heritage shares the design of the older 1997-2003 F-150 pickup models, which were rated Poor overall in the 40 mph frontal offset crash test.

Restraints/dummy kinematics — Dummy movement was well controlled. After the dummy moved forward into the airbag, it rebounded into the seat without its head coming close to any stiff structure that could cause injury.

Injury measures — Measures taken from the dummy indicate a low risk of any significant injuries in a crash of this severity.

that actually looks pretty good :lol