16 yrs old in need of a job!!

and you cant find a job?

oh wow pickles on his 1/4 pounder, that will show him.

well i just sent delta sonic a nice well spelled and layed out resume and letter

LOL, i’m sorry but this is just sad if you can’t get a job in fast food or at wegmans/tops.

If you spell in your applications how you spell in this thread, that would probably be the first you would want to fix…

its harder than you think to get a job at age 16 most places want 17 and 18 year olds. and i spell everything perfect on applications im not that stupid

haha i laugh every time i read this

Might just be me, but I only had to submit one application when I was 16 :gotme:

Anyways, when you submit an application, make sure you follow up on it. Don’t wait for anything to be handed to you, because you’ll be disappointed if you do. Also, if you get an interview, it is never a bad idea to write a thank you letter, and make sure you dress respectably/presentable. If your not sure what to wear, it never hurts to always dress up instead of down (should be common sense).

and i laugh evertime i look at the car in ur signiature ,jk. but see i could be mean but im not

Now matter how low i feel, i can look at this thread and be happy

oh i know its a pos. no need to point out the obvious on that one. lol

do u work at a regular tops or at tops warehouse?

That bitch dont work…
He gets payed to stay at home and work on his cars.

IM the same way.

hahaha 85 avg, thats pretty shitty…

o i looked at his pro and it said tops i have a friend who works at the warehouse who can get me a job when im 18

I wouldn’t say shitty, but ummm, average

average = shitty

not when your in most ap classes and dont do much homework it isnt

Just go work at a fast food restaurant. At 16, you dont have a lot of options.

Good Luck!

yes it is

I was in all APs, and didnt try and got like a 95 or something…