16 yrs old in need of a job!!

heres some of this skill thing ive been talking about

thats after i cut out the rust and was prepareing to weld in new sheetmetal

If you can actually weld, stick with it. Go to school and get certified or whatever. Last i checked, in this area, there are not too many welders, and they can make some good $…

i used to work at a store and you can always get hired as a cart kid.

i plan on going to school i want to learn as much as i can and one day have my own speedshop but i need a job for now for car insurance and more tools ect but i can mig pretty good ive done body panels and engine mounts before and built a gocart from scratch

all the cart boys where i work are mentally retarded. seriously.

sorry about all the pics but im just trying to prove a point to a few people that im not stupid

ya, the people you are trying to “prove a point to” have had to deal with your posts on newyorkfbody. So you arent changing anyone views.

oh leave him alone. he’s 16! christ.

it would be a little better if you kinda told us what you did they show nothing but bluryness and atv engines apart.

at tops the day cart guys are retarded and there was a deaf stock guy that was insane and had to have a pepsi fix and if he didnt get it he would sweat soo much and twitch alot

the one of the motor on the warrior is my 4 wheeler i rebuilt the head (cleaned it new springs,valve seals, and adjusted the valves, and i replaced the piston with a je 10.50.1 and new rings and we honed the clyinder at my cousins work,

the other one is a honda 200es motor i did for my buddie he got new pison new rings and his cylinder bored and honed and i put it all back together and back on his 3 wheeler for him i also have a goped which ive upgraded alot

lmao

there is actually not alot of money at all in welding. trust me, i know :wink: i do it all day, (when not in school), and im surrounded by many welders, some VERY GOOD. i know what they make, and its not very satisfying. my welding is very decent, but if i made what i make now for a living, id end myslef

Now im not being a dick. But why do you feel that someone “needs” to hook you up with a job? If you can’t get what you want on your own now, what are you gonna do after highschool?

i didnt say job i said job oppertunity as in someone here might know a manager somewhere ect and put in a good word or give me tips ect to make it easier for me to get a job but thanks for not being a total ass about it

speedped79-

because you are 16… please go to bed. It’s a school night. You have good intentions of staying awake (trying to find a job), but school comes first.

Good night.

If you are not logged off in 10 mins, i will disconnect your internet and call your mom.

Department of Labor

Try to see if they have anything around your area.

^^^^^ hahahaha. that made me lol

^^^ hahaha i say do it