19 yearold kills friend, showing off in his Mustang GT in Fulton County

+1.

please dont come back tomorrow. unless your going to post some pictures.

I will personally go ahead and write to any and all local papers explaining that this criminal needs to be charged and held to the maximum sentence for vehicular manslaughter. I think that’d get a few people on my side as well as the DA who will bring the charges up.

Feel free to take a look at this thread: http://shift518.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=27130

Cliff notes:

• Dude started a scene at a gym, police were called, dude got tazed, tazed himself after he took the thing from the cop and thought it was a gun, and died.
  • People said what he did was the casue for his own death, and it was a rage/drug/roide/what ever issue that caused it…
  • Best friends got all pissy and used the “you dont know shit” “this is how it went down, I know I am his best friend”
  • turned into physical threats against the people who “thought they knew what the story was”.
  • Investigators did their jobs and guess what… our “I bet I know what happened” story’s were apparently true!

Just like the investigators are doing, they look at the impact and work backwards to recreate it. Just like the example above of the tazer guy. In most cases things are reconstructed withOUT the need of anyone’s 2 cents as to what they claim happened. the facts and science prove everything.

What i am saying here, Myself and many more know the road, I live 3 minutes from it… swerving around/away from X,Y or Z had ZERO to do with what caused the death and injury.

The impact that caused the death and injury was hitting solid objects when the road ran out of pavement, and the severity of the impact was grossly increased by the speed at which they hit. What ever led up to the impact point is 100% irrelevant. They could have jumped through a flaming hoop, went around a Bigfoot standing in the road, or swerved around a herd of buffalo. It doesn’t matter one bit. What COULD have stopped it from happening, would have been the application of brakes while traveling at a normal rate of speed about 300 feet from the end of the road.

/case closed.

almost.

Who’s BITCH if its not you. :slight_smile:

Shelly u are a fat wanna be bitch , your old face it . Your not young and hot so stop with the jersey shore wannabee poses on your Facebook lol . Your not helping so call 1800jenny2012 they may care .

http://catmacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/fightingjerryspringercats.jpg

:rofl:rofl:rofl:

If we’ve never done something stupid and gotten a friend killed we’re lucky? I’d call that smart more than lucky, personally.

You keep claiming that there’s another story here, but the facts don’t suggest that. Let’s take a look at a handy dandy little map I constructed here:

Now you can see the road that these kids were driving down and where the car landed, and you can see that there’s no other possibility other than speed that would have caused this car to land where it did. You claim the other driver swerved at Justin? Why was his the only car involved in this crash then? Any other drivers travelling at that speed down that road would have ended up in the same location.

I think the family of the driver needs to stop covering for him and accept that he’s in serious trouble here.

ive seen your photo, so by life you must mean cleaning your trailer

:popcorn

First KK lengthy post I’ve read in a while…:hug
:rofl

Oh god. Not another “there is more to the story” type deals.

Yeah there are facts and then “more excuses”

And if that’s the picture of the accident above, then DAMN :wow

Some epic Shift investigating ITT

Upstate gets +rep

those nudes ever get posted?

Well said! I couldn’t have said it better myself. There’s also a 3 foot deep crater in the enbankment, with no skid marks, leading to the accident scene. He must have been listing to “I believe I can Fly,” by R. Kelly.

this is really too bad

waste of a perfectly good foxbody mustang

RIP mustang

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk0ej8ZC8p1qc3ioj.jpg

Wasn’t a fox mustang lolol

it’s a little bit of both Vlad.
and i have a soft spot for mustangs for some reason?

Edit: it’s not a foxbody
SN95 :facepalm
i saw “mustang GT” & thought fox. well whatever

REDIT: also only saw the ass end of it. the dark color of the roof (thought convertible) and the rear end looked flatter than it is.

Yeah I was referring to the Fox body comment

Just as long as that straightened out. :lol

Special kid been special lately.

if im playing with a gun in a wreckless manor and shoot someone can i not have a punishment because it was an accident? i mean i tottaly didnt mean to kill someone by acting dumb with something that requires responsiblity…