1991 Toyota Supra Project...

Congrats buddy!!!

and my turbo lives on.

Awsome music in video :lol

glad to see it finally runs.

Congrats man…makes you feel good when they finally run.

Your turbo was the biggest pain in my fucking ass! :ahh

Rocky IV!!! Yesssss. Best training montage, EVER!

lesson learned : dont buy anything from flobby laduke.

It was more trying to get it to fit properly since its so small LOL. I need to go bigger and use my T4 mani eventually, which will prob in 2 years when I know everything is gtg… And it needed $200 worth of machining and a CHRA. Already knew about the CHRA, though.

your car is the perfect candidate for the PTE 6266 or 6766 CEA.

with that little 53mm turbo you are going to make a TON of torque and have great response, but its gonna run out of steam up top for sure.

Nice! Sweet turbo I’ll def be looking at those in a couple years!

Ordered all the shit to hopefully get this thing moving under its own power:

• Clutch master cyl
  • Brake master cyl for non ABS
  • Lost my Tial WG valve seat! So pissed about that. $32 later…
  • Should have the rear suspension re-assembled Thursday

Edit: Hope to have my first post re-updated with pictures and progress so people don’t have to read all 9 pages of crap by this weekend!

Uploaded a new vid. Check the first post for updates from now on :slight_smile:
Was able to back it in and out of the garage today!
Got the non ABS master cyl in today, so I’ll prob put the non ABS lines one of these days.

In bed post lol. Fan still rubs a little as you can hear and the alt is def putting out some interesting sounds. Still have to have boxersix make me a bracket for the ss ps res.

Dude I love the video!! I can’t wait to see this thing go down the road.

Yesterday, I finally installed the SS brake lines I bought in 2008 LOL! Also, converted over to non ABS from an 88 Supra to free up some weight and engine bay real estate.

I’ve been procrastinating about installing the drive-shaft loop and exhaust. The exhaust hangs really low, so will have to address that when I get different suspension.

bump :ninja

Oh shit!!! Thanks for the bump! :ahh

I ordered the title last month, so that should be here soon! I hope! Finally have a seat in there instead of the coleman cooler!

Still a couple things on order that will be soon so I can get the body back together.

Put the fenders on, but missing parts for the bumper (on order). Couple misc other things to do.

Going to check out the brake situation this week to see what I need. A buddy of mine can turn the rotors for free, so maybe I’ll do that to save some cash. The pads still look good from what I can tell. Just not sure what the condition the calipers are in.

My goal is to drive it to my Dad’s house (a couple miles away) by July. I’m sure I’ll discover a bunch of other “bugs” on its first real voyage. :skid

Edit update: Will run the 370cc injectors for this year. Over the winter I hope to have enough money to buy gauges and a wide band. A little strapped right now from house projects. I already have an e-manage blue with pnp harness and a set of 440cc injectors.

NICE dude!!!

Put the bumper back together today. Missing a bunch of small nuts and bolts, which I will get tomorrow at the hardware store. Started putting the endlinks in and getting that situated. I hate working on the ground :frowning:

Thats awesome your still workin on this man. Good Job!!1

Mailing Boxersix the funds tomorrow morning to start making the custom exhaust! :slight_smile:
Hope to drive it around a little in early July. Have to get gauges and emanage blue installed, too :confused: