1992 hicas hatch 240sx no start yet again

hey yet again the car wont start this time the temp was below zero again, ran perfect for like a week, last time i fiddled with the fuses and it started i tried this time no such luck im honestly open for any ideas and i heard their is a 240sx place in london is this true?. Right now the car does not start just turns over, when I turn the key ( not to start) i hear two clicks cant tell if thats the fuel pump or what, i really do not know whats I can do my self might still just have to take it to a shop, it runs perfect is it possible the car is having problems because of the cold? what happened the first time was the car would turn over when the ignition was opened when i gave up on it not starting It randomly would start at like a 400 idle then die out, pressing the gass would kill it faster, sumtimes it had troubles starting and id just give a lil gas and it would go. now the other thing and i have no idea if its revelent the first time before it wouldnt start i was driving and it randomly died out on me possibly sumthing froze i had about a quater of a tank and i put a little tank of gas in it and it worked till that night now this about a week later

all feedback helpfull thankyou:D

have you downloaded the FSM yet?

i tried

i tried to as well. wtf… sounds like maybe a computer issue man. good luck

if you put the key to the on position you should be able to hear your fuel pump. from the rear of the car. kinda like a phone sounds when it vibrates. a deep buzzing sound.

if you dont hear the fuel pump. well start from there check if you have power coming too it. if you do pull off 1 of the fuel lines going to the fuel rail get a bottle or something for the fuel that may come out, and turn the ignition on see if you have fuel coming.

if you have fuel check and see if you have any spark coming, youll need someone to crank while you check each wire to see if you have spark. pull out your plugs and take a look at them too.

yeah just start off with that for now and update us.

i cant hear the fuel pump, had a mechanic buddy come look said fuel pump. thanks for the info. i need a place to do it in london asap if anyone can