1992 wiring help! another fuel problem

Ok guys, im trying to debunk my 240sx electrical problems.

The fuel pump fuse keeps blowing everytime i turn the key to power without starting. There is a short somewhere and im trying to find out where. Now what im having problems with is the wiring diagram. The things i found online show that the black/white wire going from the pump heads strait to the fuse. But mine has 3 wires spliting out of it and i dont know if its OEM. If anyone can help me out. I have some pictures loaded on facebook. Ive had 1 guy watch the wires to see if it sparks but they dont and the fuse just blows everytime.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=2790104&op=1&view=all&subj=1664280206&id=507039175&fbid=191445359175

Also in the fuse box. there looks like there is some funky wiring. One of the fuses is out of the box and i have no idea if its OEM. Wondering if i can get some imput from the pic.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/photo.php?pid=2790105&op=1&view=all&subj=1664280206&id=507039175&fbid=191445614175

Thanks guys any imput is great.

facebook pictures=fail try using photobucket

shit aite ill load them when i get home. thanks

Thats the fuse box

And thats the 3 wires from the fuel pump. Thanks again hope this helps u guys pinpoint wtf im doing lmao!

trace the wires from front to back…or just run new wires entirely

k, im trying to do that, i just wanted to know if this is OEM. Becasue looking at the wiring layout online, it shows there shouldnt be 3 wires splitting out of that wire, i just dont know whats up, The 3 wires goes to the SJB i think its called on the passenger side behind the seat belt. That computer looking thing (btw what is that called, there is one on the drivers side as well)

hey man, im not the greatest with electical but if you keep poping the fuse that is a sign of a short to ground. dont have a wiring diagram in front of me but check your circuit to see if any insulation is broken and touching ground. hope that helps

The black wires are grounds, it is common to have multiple circuits using one common bolt for ground, your problem wont be there.

the relay however is not oe, open the tape and check for twisted wires that might be touching each other, if it is clean there, chase the wire from the relay to the pump, or run new