1993 240sx 30,000km *Pics n Info* 56k warning!

15-20 years ago, everyone said the exact same thing about the cars that are now worth a fortune

you never know what direction the market will take in the next 10-15 years.

as for the car… it’s got both rubber hood stoppers on the strut towers and the dead pedal bolt is not rusted (!). that = legit!

this is what a real 30,000km car looks like. shawn, take notes.

polar_b16, what about the underbody is not mint? the control arms, frame, diff, floors are all completely rust-free. in your opinion how could it be cleaner?

Pete whatever you decide to do with the car, I hope you enjoy it.

Aren’t 1st gen civics worth big money now?

Be a real man and winter drive it.

Welcome to SON240sx Pete.

Hey! My new coupe had all 4 rubber stoppers and along with the dead pedal bolt being clean, my driver side front left seat bolt was clean!!! I’ve never seen that. I also snagged an oem nissan car cover with it! Floormats are in wicked shape too!!

It has 160K on the clock. I even have the original bill of sale with original brochure with the option boxed filled out. Its kinda eerie. Original owner was an old japanese guy.

Msrp was 23,545 for this car. It says on the bill, "customer offers 23,300 on the road. "

Dude paid the full amount in cash it says here! Lolz.

This car is way too clean for someone like me. Hahahha.

Congrats peter! Don’t leave the car stock!! Just keep all the stock parts.

times 10!!!

I like the idea of keeping the stock PARTS

keeping it clean, and modding the fuck out of it.

then when your done… back to original everything, and sell ur mod parts to me :smiley:

Jeff, I’m stealing it and pulling a Briggs… :smiley:

Make sure we have an appraisal and insurance first :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok… Just don’t tell them I took it!

Thats not orignal milage its been rolled back. The numbers arent evenly straight which is a Big sign on when the numbers have been tampered with. Buttt the car looks clean as F*ck so doesnt really matter

Are you kidding me, do you honestly think an 80 year old man who had a stroke and can not use the right half of his body would even bother to think about doing something like that? That had to be a joke.

i don’t think there is any crime is modding the car if you wish, or NOT doing it if you wish.

but i DO think it would be a crime to not enjoy the car. whatever you chose to do with it at the end of the day you still got a kickass deal and something that 99% of people on this forum have never seen, so dont worry about trying to keep the thing clean for another 40 years and then selling it for 50, 000$ cause if you want to play it like that, there’s another market for that kind of business. just have fun with it, got a sweet deal.

meh, i’d take it for the shell and strip it down and get rid of all the oem crap. I don’t see anything special about it being OEM/low km other than a clean chassis. It’s honestly looking like most florida/california US based cars regardless of clicks.

Agreed. i’d make it a race car as fast as i could

Exactly. I think the only reason a lot of people are getting it twisted, is because they likely do that themselves and don’t want to get singled out.

You can buy and sell whatever you want, for whatever price, the difference is your intentions. I’ll never buy something with the intention of reselling. Especially not to resell to people that share my passion. Think about who you’re profiting from, if you can still sleep at night, then I really have nothing to say to you, you’re too far gone.

Please keep this in good condition. if you mod stuff keepthe stock parts…ide hate to see a car like this go to waste!

^If it’s modded at all it should be done with OEM Nissan upgrades and they should be brand new/remanufactured and not used. Example, brand new Q45 calipers or something.

Why? Why would you waste a perfectly mint chassis? Racing involves crashing.

You only live once may as well go all out. i wouldnt want a car like that just to look at while i grow old.