1997 Integra Type R...819 miles...

It’s like adding 5 CAMS.

Damn, car is clean as fuck, AND its the right color!! Just cant see payin that much for it, but thats just me.

And is there and proof that that is still the best handling fwd car?? I dont see that being possible…

i think the 09 cobalt SS would be a good run for it. id rather have the ITR though

thats what i was thinking ^^

IMO Championship White is the second best color for the ITR, but Milano Red wasn’t offered in the U.S. There’s a red JDM rolling shell (K series ready) for sale for 10k right now, and the guy supposedly has a few offers that are close… if that gives people an idea of how in-demand these cars are. Best handling FWD is debatable, but I imagine the ITR does a pretty good job in stock form.

10K for a roller?!? Thats fucking insane, sorry.

No shit.

deff is. you can buy an fd rx-7 roller for half that, or buy a stock fd in good condtion for that much. :lol

Yeah word!

FD>Itr

I’d rather take an ITR.

word itr

honda>mazda

LSx FD > Honda

a bone stock crx sold for like 16k or something like that :retardclap

I see what you did there

it’s been magazine tested as the best handling fwd car.

+rep

B18C5
LSD transmission
Recaro SRD
5lug
bigger brakes
better suspension components
aero
195hp vs 170

limited production

all this off the top of my head and ive never owned a honda in my life.

http://www.itrsport.com/images/tech_large/tech_body_r.gif

here, read up on everything you need to know about the ITR. it’s a great site, Shady, whoever.

http://www.itrsport.com/technical.html

NSX’s still run very high in price for one of decent condition.

Like the others said, there is roughly 320 1997’s made, now deduct the ones that were stolen or wrecked and you have an even lower number. The US spec 1997’s and 1998’s were only available in one color, Championship White and are the more sought after models. The 97’s and 98’s didnt come off the assembly line with A/C installed, Honda put the parts in the hatch as a dealer installed option, if the customer wanted A/C. The entire suspension, engine, transmisison, seats, wheels, tires, no sound deadening, and numerous other details seperated it from the other Integras. There was no 1999 model in the US and for 2000 and 2001 they were available in Flamenco Black Pearl or Phoenix Yellow and came with A/C already installed and a few more details changed too. I think more 2000’s and 2001’s were made as well.

Each ITR has a number badge on the center console that tells what number it is, Honda didnt even bother to do this with the Mugen Si which there were supposed to be only 1000 made but I dont think final production numbers have been counted (maybe someone knows for sure).

Its like anything with a low production number, there will always be a market for it. Who’s to say the 2008 Nismo 350Z wont be worth double its MSRP in 15 years…its all who will pay for it. I’m not trying to be a hard-on about it but every car manufacturer has its high dollar models. I’m not a fan of Mustangs but I know there are a few low build number special edition Mustangs out there that someone will pay top dollar for, and I’ll be left scratching my head why someone is paying that much for a Mustang.

^ well said mr blackbird, killer.

some people just have a hard time understanding that. while they might not pay it due to lack of funds, or interest or both. theres ALWAYS a buyer lurking somewhere.