***2009 BUFFALO BILLS SEASON THREAD*** Poll is up until after Game 1!!!

Thought I’d share this that I found.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v650/fetter/terrellowens.jpg

haha exactly!

Gonna be strange to see him playing here… Never thought the Bills would ever be interested.

…there goes integrity…

I don’t know if I’m excited or not, I know hes a great player, but hes too selfish

i still cant get over this… this is more hilarious than shocking.

i dont care what anybody says…but this is gonna be awesome to see.

everybody will start sack riding once he starts getting those red zone TDs the bills lack so much.

:fail:

What’s the big deal? At least this guy can catch the ball.

They should put JP back in!

A little surprised as it is not like the Bills.

That said, I am definitely okay with the move as TO is a real talented player and I could care less if he spouts off to the media about shit. His signing just made the Bills MUCH stronger.

I do believe that TO has the potential to help the Bills offense.

I also believe that he has the potential to make Trent Edwards and Dick Jauron very frustrated with him.

TO is not going to be satisfied with Trents lack of throwing distance. And he is not going to like living in Buffalo (even if it is only for one year). I see this ending badly. But if he can keep his mouth shut, I think he will definatly improve the Buffalo Bills in a big way.

I can picture Dumb and Dumber, Marshawn Lynch and TO hitting up the chip strip together… getting arrested together…

I work at the Citizens bank in the Tops closest to Ralph Wilson stadium and Marshawn already comes in and makes a fool of himself all the time, namely getting stoked at shirts with himself printed on them, which rules. if TO starts coming in too, my job will rule super hard.

can’t say it enough, this is soooo awesome

You have got to be shitting me.

t.o has never done anything illegal, so i dont get why you guys are saying this

:picard: at the people saying this will be bad. It’s a one year contract with an incredibly talented player. Lee Evans desperately needs something on the other side to compliment his talents as well. Don’t forget that.

I can’t fucking wait for the season to start.

Although I do respect talent, I don’t think this will be good for team chemistry with a young quarterback.

Those of you that played competitive highschool and college football, know that team chemistry is HUGE, because a play doesn’t work if everyone isn’t on the same page.

I don’t want to make any negative assumptions since I am an optimist with the Bills, but we’ll just have to wait and see.

So in your family it’s ok if you’re an asshole as long as you don’t break the law? Just trying to understand your logic.

as long as they are on TO’s page, we’re all set.

If they bring guys out of the box to cover TO, lynch will bang it home.

If they bring guys into the box to stop lynch/run then TO will get the ball.

50/50 is good.