2009 Hyundai Genesis specs...368hp rwd!!

:tup: I cant wait for this to hit our showroom, and the coupe is only getting a turbo i4, and 3.8 v6(290hp and 265 lb-tq)no v8.

Looks like BMW, Honda, and Lexus had a massive orgy and this was the result. Which isn’t all that bad, I also find it interesting there is no badging on the front.

Yea to the badging tha will probably change.

But debadge it and it wouldnt look to shabby.

Ill be test driving one as soon as it comes out

The coupe at the autoshow was on a display that made you dizzy

http://legacygt.com/forums/image.php?u=17928&dateline=1200687064

This guy’s avatar ruled.

hopfully it doesn’t have the same hyundai “feel”

It seemed when ever we’d get a higher mileage hyundai (i’m talking 50K+) the car drove like shit, auto trannys would shift so hard from 1st to 2nd and manual trannys…the clutch would slip super bad and the syncros were already going.

Looks like a step in the right direction for Hyundai. :tup: Between this and the new RWD tibron I like the moves they are making.

:tup:

Too bad itll still be slower than poop, and ugly.

slow for a luxury sedan, no i think not…368hp for a hyundai i think is a huge leap… but to each there own i guess some will never be satisified.

hyundai seems to have come a long way in the last few years.

its a shame they aren’t using that engine in the 2 door.

They should market this car under a different nameplate like infinity, lexus, acura…

Hyundai stocks anyone? lol

yes, it will be slow. its not a 1500lb civic.

“Hyundai says the combination is enough to get the V8 Genesis from zero to 60 mph in less than 6 seconds running on regular unleaded gas.”

OK we had a thread about “fast”, what is slow?
5.9?

clearly :loopie:

i personally think a 4000lb Hyundai luxury sedan leaping from 0-60 in 5.x sec is fast, being the Trailblazer takes 6.3 sec to get there! And this is a HYUNDAI and will have a 10yr/100k warantee!
http://www.edmunds.com/apps/vdpcontainers/do/vdp/articleId=108306/pageNumber=2