2010 Nissan GTR Spec-V leaked..

haha, then you haven’t seen the comparison tests from @ all
of the Mags and Shows, like Best Motoring have shown.

The R32 and on has nothing on this new GTR,
not even many exotics can compete with this, they’ve mastered making a car that can be driven anywhere, anyhow, anytime and stand on top.
I don’t really care about this launch control, I don’t think many people care to do standing still drag races, I’d track it instead cuz this is where it shines.

Also, it’s one of the most complicated Transmission/Drivetrain Setups any manufacturer has done, with very new technology and layout in a F/R 2+2 Car that can hand down Ferrari’s, Lambo’s, and some more exotics such as the Pagani Zonda where racing pedigree and prestige rain in with MUCH higher prices.

I believe this R35 is finally in the SUPERCAR category, the other skylines are really good but in short time they met their fate amongst other Jap Rivals let alone Exotics… The older GTR’s had their weaknesses and even tuner companies and Japanese Motorsport drivers, from Best Motoring had sympathy for the GTRs downfalls, but passion and respect for them, and the Skyline GTR namesake. Kinda like a hope that the GTR would be known as the best out there from Japan. MINES came very close to perfecting the R34 GTR with their tuned machine against any rival…now it seems this GTR is here to stay dominant for much longer time. With more improvements and headroom we can only imagine.