210 cited in york,pa

OMG! Not 70 mph! :doh:

I definitely would not like it if someone ran into me at 70mph.

70 MPH + Many people (or other cars) = Not good times for any involved.

+1

racing doesnt happen down there, its only when people from pittspeed show up that someone ends up racing.

Aren’t you the one who posted about “GRID”? I must be confusing you with someone else.

…and the icy-hot stuntaz doing 1st gear power wheelies are assholes too.

yeah it was more a joke than anything… at the most there is like 7-10 cars of all friends just dicking around… not 70+ when everyone shows up.

i dont like that shit either which is one reason i dont go there anymore.

where do I sign up to be an icy-hot stunna? Sounds like fun.

Where is Tegsimple, he’s the fucking original Vin Diesel!

I love how the guy on Team Integra was talking about how he is planning a peaceful protest. What the hell is that going to prove.

I have no idea, just like i have no idea how he planned to have everyone go inside and eat at OCB, like all hundred of them or whatever.:cookie:

Those people are stupid for racing on a busy ass street like that one. I think its funny how everyone is talking about how stupid it is to race on the roads like that when pretty much 90 plus percent of you have done it. Yes racing on rte 30 is stupid. Im from irwin and rte 30 runs right through here and cops are all over that sucker not to mention the danger you put so many people in because of how busy that road is. But try to tell me you were never at a redlight in your car and some d-bag is next to you reving His stock car that has a huge exhaust tip and a triple stack wing on his moms ride that You never got on it alittle just to prove that he is retarded? Everyone has pretty much street raced before. If you dont now thats because you have grown up and realize how much harm you can cause. Some people still havent grown up. Notice it said they arrested people from age 14 who cant drive yet to age 40.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar
you’re getting soft in your old age.

Everyone on pittspeed is getting soft in there old age. Pittspeed is about racing hence speed. Not about sitting around and bitching about “kids” street racing.